LA COPPA: Juventus - Siena (1 Viewer)

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
i can't say who should start, at the end of the day it won't matter and Lippi will choose... we will either chew him or praise him... but i have a few ideas though!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Welcome aboard, Babak.

I think that if Juve had wone by more than a 1 goal margin at Siena, then they porbably would've started Mirante.

What about Landry? Where is he now?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Will RAI International show the match, as they did a few weeks ago ?????

I just checked the web site, and they're showing practically every other game under the sun EXCEPT for this one.

Dammit.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by eringi ] ++
i can't say who should start, at the end of the day it won't matter and Lippi will choose... we will either chew him or praise him... but i have a few ideas though!
Well, share them with us, my fellow Rhode Islander !!!!

And if they're stupid, we'll make sure to make fun of you for the next 3 days:D:D

Just Kidding.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++

What about Landry? Where is he now?

Good question. I have no idea. He's still listed on the Primavera roster.

Speaking of which, the Juve primavera squad has reached the semifinals of the Coppa Italia Primavera, with a 4-1 victory.

Benjamin, our favorite , scored twice for the Bianconeri.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
AFAIK, Landry is the more promising goalkeeper of the two (or al least thats the imprssion I have)
why. you ever seen any of them play? you've read article praising one of them and bashong another? or is it that you just like name bonnefoi better? :D

and there's no landry on italian version of juventus.com. i think he was loaned out to england. or maybe i only think that because of pericard.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

why. you ever seen any of them play? you've read article praising one of them and bashong another? or is it that you just like name bonnefoi better? :D

and there's no landry on italian version of juventus.com. i think he was loaned out to england. or maybe i only think that because of pericard.
Are you having a bad day, Fli?

He's on the english version of Juventus.com, but that probably hasn't been updated.

I thought that Vincent Pericard was now the sole property of whomever he got loaned out to?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Well, I havent seen anyo of them play, but somehow I have the impression Landry is the more promising player.

I checked, he's at Messina now

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

He's on the english version of Juventus.com, but that probably hasn't been updated.

I thought that Vincent Pericard was now the sole property of whomever he got loaned out to?

It's Portsmouth. And yes.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Chimenti
Fresi Tudor Legro Pesso
Camo Conte Davids
Olivera
Zalayeta Del Piero
i'd go with this with this too, with the exception of biri taking fresi's spot

any guesses how many spectators will turn up at delle alpi? :D
i'd say 280

Sep 28, 2002

not at all. i was prety sure that zlatan haven't seen any of the two and he just THINKS that bonnefoi is better. no intention to insult or laugh at anyone.

well, in my opinion, mirante is better and more pomising. and italian. italy has been producing better goalkeepers.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #37
    ++ [ originally posted by Babak87 ] ++
    I don't know what Lippi did with Carini but now he is not so famous anymore.
    Come on Chimenti is old, I think that Lippi should let Mirante protect the goal.
    Is Carini still at Standard Liege? He used to be a really promising young keeper, but I haven't heard anything about him recently.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    sure RAI wont show it?

I'll check again Fabi. And I hope I'm wrong

Oh hell, they're showing it in Latin America.

How many Italians live in Honduras, anyway????

That's it I'm moving to Venezuela. Fabi, can I rent a room??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)