LA COPPA: Juventus - Perugia (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
Lippi smiles…twice
22 01 2004

Marcello Lippi (La Presse)
He had asked for two things the day before the match, and he got both of them. Marcello Lippi can infact smile following tonight’s victory, but most of all he can be pleased with the condition of the group, in particular the defenders, who have been recovering from injuries: “Yes, considering Birindelli’s and Ferrara’s injuries last Sunday I must say Iuliano, Legrottaglie and Thuram all proved to be recovering well tonight. Now we must look ahead at the two matches with Inter. Surely the semifinals including Roma Milan will be nice shows for the spectators.”

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
I didnt see the match nor did I read any match reviews, but as long as we're in the semis I'm happy

so I take it we'll be against Inter?
and who's in the other semifinal? (Besides Lazio, that is)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I didnt see the match nor did I read any match reviews, but as long as we're in the semis I'm happy

so I take it we'll be against Inter?
and who's in the other semifinal? (Besides Lazio, that is)
Milan will play Lazio.

Aug 1, 2003
On February 4th Juventus-Inter
23 01 2004

(La Presse)
Dates and stadiums for the semifinals of the Tim Cup Coppa Italia are fixed. Juventus will play against Inter at Delle Alpi stadium on Wednesday February 4th. The rematch at Meazza on Thursday 12th. On the 5th in Milan and on the 11th in Rome the matches between Milan and Lazio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)