LA COPPA: Juventus - Perugia (2 Viewers)

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
yea that would be cool

JUVENTUS-liverpool 1-0 champions leageu final 85

but then so many italians died :down:

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
From what I've heard, that was horrible disaster. I was thinking more of when Liverpool beat Roma in the CL final-at Olympico!!! ('84 I think)

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
From what I've heard, that was horrible disaster. I was thinking more of when Liverpool beat Roma in the CL final-at Olympico!!! ('84 I think)
yea it was man
it was in belgium "de heizel'
:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
almost the end of the match!!!!! hope we beat Internazionale 10-0
no not 10-0 i want 9-1
i know we can do this becaus we did it in the 60
we won 9-1 from inter :D
that would be so cool

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
yeah.....horrible event-one of the reasons many Juve supporters hate Liverpool :sad:
yea i know man,
but some like me know it was just the hooligan fans off liverpool
the one's ho drink and fight more than looking at the game that are not real supporters.
i hate the lazio hooligans to, because of racism but not the normali lazio fan or liverpool fan ,no everbody got his team.
but ther are always stupid fans like that hooligans

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
yeah-it's the hoolgans that feck everything up, and btw, my last post wasn't a reply to your last one-it was to the Juve 9-1 Inter info :D:D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Just to answer some people who asked this question at first:

We played 4-3-3 with Miccoli being the centre striker and Di Vaio and Zala on the left and right wing respectively.

Couldn't expect more from a match where the temperature was 1 degrees, the pitch was in a poor condition and there was the possibility of the match being postponed because of fog, but luckily in the last hour before the match, the fog went away. Why the heck do they still play night games in Turin? I hope Juve-Inter is played at 5:30pm.

Anyway guys guys don't blame the English hooligan. Juve fans taunted them, English fans reacted badly. But that's normal things that happen during a football game. What's not normal was the poor excuse of policemen that were present and the whole security service who did not notice that the stadium was falling in pieces and that there were far too many fans. I won;t ever blame it all on the English fans as Beligna security was far more responsible.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I didint saw the gam... and im searching for Miccoli´s goal... where can i find it?? :)

hey-..about Miccoli.... now im getting worried... because im very sure that they (micco and divaio) will leave juventus more than earlier if this continues.

I feared this in the beggining of the season,...and now it is becomming a reality.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I saw the first half, and I am very serious when I say that I do not want to see Iuliano play for Juventus ever again. The man is a disaster waiting to happen.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Typical 'Coppa' match with not many chances created and a slow pace. Even though the pitch conditions could be blamed for that, but we realy killed-off the match knowing that we could advance even with a 0-1 defeat.

It's good to see Miccoli having yet another good performance, he seems ready to step in whenever needed. His family were in the stands and that may have given him extra motivation to do well too. Chimenti was another player who impressed me with good saves. Maresca and Di Vaio were a bit below average though.

Looking at the future, this edition of the Coppa could be interesting. Inter-Juve and possibly Milan-Lazio in the semifinal is mouth-watering.

I believe Inter and Lazio will pay more attention to this competition and might even field their strongest lineups. But in the end, Milan-Juve would be a good bet for the final.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
I didint saw the gam... and im searching for Miccoli´s goal... where can i find it?? :)

hey-..about Miccoli.... now im getting worried... because im very sure that they (micco and divaio) will leave juventus more than earlier if this continues.

I feared this in the beggining of the season,...and now it is becomming a reality.
Except if they were both brilliant in the first half cos they were both awful in the second half witha lot of dithering from Dvand chances missed and Miccolli did not really do anything of note in the second half and somehow missed a sitter

Cosmi must have been tearing the little hair he does still have as Perugia had 3 shbouts for penalty and I must say the last one against Pessotto was definitely a penalty as he stopped the ball with his hand but somehow the referee deemed it necessary to book Ze Maria for protesting

Leggrotaglie looked alright and Maresca played some good balls, didn't realise Tudor was playing until he was substituted towards the end
Tacchinardi did well and Thuram looked a bit better

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Thanks for the info dude :thumb:

Isaw the higlights of the game in fox sport........ and maresca missed a real scroing chance awfully ... it was kind of funny the direction the ball took after his shoot :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)