LA COPPA: Juventus - Lazio (0:2) (45 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
easy boys ;)

it's just sad to see people like DP loose in so many Finals.. he's watched so many teams and players lift trophies :down:

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
7 wrong passes by appiah (I even hate typing his name)
Go to hill (sorry, I think u got burned enough)
3 fatal mistakes by Legro = 2 goals
Maresca should go for blood tests; I am sure will be found anaemic (low haemoglobin)

Divaio should stay

Micco should stay as a sub player

Fiore is the secret word

Corradi has really enjoyed his night, why not if the one who was responsible to cover him is LEGRO

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Can this team embaress us and make us suffer any more? How easy was it for Lazio to up a gear and look like they were going to score on every attack?

I f**king hate every single one of those useless over paid bastards.
YOU WERE REALLY THINKING THAT WERE ABLE TO WIN COPA ITALIA ?

Hey, men, your always insulting juve players. havent read one positive post coming from you ever.

you only cry or insult. With supporters like you, Juve doesnt need enemies.
Why dont you better support Milan or Roma...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
My review...

the game started with the ball rolling around the juve field most of the tuime. At the beggining, it was difficult for dp and trez to receive a ball nbecause lazio was pressing in the midfield.

Maresca was very lively in the midfield defending and passing, and the defence was doing ok.
Zambrotta did a very cool solo effort, dribbling 3 laxio players and running the whole field but the play ended in nothing.

By a good cross..we opened the score with a wonderfull executed header by trezeguet... and we had some very good moments later. The problem was that lazio in every chance was too dangerous.

Right about the second half started, delpiero scored a goal. A long ball to Trezeguet.. Mihailovic couldtn catch it.. Trezeguet received the pass in the area and tried to shoot but was blokced by a defender (the defender kicked his foot).. the rebound reached del piero, who was alone and the keeper was too far to stop his shoot.

Maresca slowly dissapeared fomr the game in the second half.
In one play Del piero did a very classy back heel to nedved...who shooted a very weak shot to the goal.

Our real nightmare started when muzzi was subbed and Inzaghi entered. The guy added that "something" needed to break our defence apart.
After some minutes...Leggrotagglie did a very stupid error, passing the ball to a striker from lazzio. Very silly. Thanks god corradi coudnt score in the counter.

Lazio realized that we were nervous and started to press our defence horridbly. We were without escape and the inevitable arrived.
A corner kick.... the ball entered the keepers area and corradi won the header against leggrotagglñi and launched an unstoppable header for Chimenti. I blame this goal to legro, because he could have done better to prevent the goal as he wanted to clear the ball wrongly.

Divaio and miccoli entered the match and DP -maresca went out.

Divaio right away did a wondefull pass to Trezeguet, who was alone with the keeper but he coudnt control the ball properly. What a waste!!.

Minutes later, someone send a cross to the Juve area... Thuram and leggrotagglie jumped to clear it, the rebound reached Fiore who shooted a long range effort to beat chimentu. It was the 2-2.

Mancini INtroduced another defender and the game was sealed!.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our strikers did their job and leveled the overall score.. but our defence coudnt ahndle the pressure.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well I'm anger by the result, but then I ask my self... Do you really think that we deserve to win anithing this season... and sadly the answer was NO... so I think its a deserving end of the season, I just feel shame for Lippi it would been nice for him to win his last cup with Juve... but like I said, it wasn't a shock for me...

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
midfield and offence was great..

but in the second half lippi instead of defending when we scored second goal, he played more offensively, which cost us with two goals.

Our strikers did their job and leveled the overall score.. but our defence coudnt ahndle the pressure.

agree :thumb:

not just in this game, but in most of the games this season, defence can't handle the big pressure.

and IMO we don't need any changes in the midfield or offence, we need some changes in the defence..

and zambro and maresca played great today.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
K10 : Get the Fvck OUT
grow up.... :lazy:
1. dont get beotchy.
2. he already apologized.
3. k10 is a veteran poster and honerary memeber. I'd rather you leave.
4. show some decancy (e7trm nafsk)

Congratulations to Lazio. You deserved it over the 2 legs.

We could have won at 2-0, but it all went wrong after that.

bahraini

May 20, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
My review...

the game started with the ball rolling around the juve field most of the tuime. At the beggining, it was difficult for dp and trez to receive a ball nbecause lazio was pressing in the midfield.

Maresca was very lively in the midfield defending and passing, and the defence was doing ok.
Zambrotta did a very cool solo effort, dribbling 3 laxio players and running the whole field but the play ended in nothing.

By a good cross..we opened the score with a wonderfull executed header by trezeguet... and we had some very good moments later. The problem was that lazio in every chance was too dangerous.

Right about the second half started, delpiero scored a goal. A long ball to Trezeguet.. Mihailovic couldtn catch it.. Trezeguet received the pass in the area and tried to shoot but was blokced by a defender (the defender kicked his foot).. the rebound reached del piero, who was alone and the keeper was too far to stop his shoot.

Maresca slowly dissapeared fomr the game in the second half.
In one play Del piero did a very classy back heel to nedved...who shooted a very weak shot to the goal.

Our real nightmare started when muzzi was subbed and Inzaghi entered. The guy added that "something" needed to break our defence apart.
After some minutes...Leggrotagglie did a very stupid error, passing the ball to a striker from lazzio. Very silly. Thanks god corradi coudnt score in the counter.

Lazio realized that we were nervous and started to press our defence horridbly. We were without escape and the inevitable arrived.
A corner kick.... the ball entered the keepers area and corradi won the header against leggrotagglñi and launched an unstoppable header for Chimenti. I blame this goal to legro, because he could have done better to prevent the goal as he wanted to clear the ball wrongly.

Divaio and miccoli entered the match and DP -maresca went out.

Divaio right away did a wondefull pass to Trezeguet, who was alone with the keeper but he coudnt control the ball properly. What a waste!!.

Minutes later, someone send a cross to the Juve area... Thuram and leggrotagglie jumped to clear it, the rebound reached Fiore who shooted a long range effort to beat chimentu. It was the 2-2.

Mancini INtroduced another defender and the game was sealed!.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good anlyzing..
over all, we did a good job at the first half
but the second we played bad, i dont know why..
i think the early 2nd goal gave the player some kind
of confience which was not good that they give the match to lazio..
anyway, im not sad losing the game, im sad that lippi will lwave with
nothing to win:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)