LA COPPA: Juventus - Lazio (0:2) (4 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well. Thats it. A pretty bad season for Juve and the fans. But no team can win something every year, and remember that next year should be better. It can't be this bad next season.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Del Piero and Trezeguet and already levelled the scoreline huh... this story line was the same like Chelsea vs monaco... determination and sprit only bring you that far...false hope turn into reality for a split second... and then , the sweet smell of victory were harshly taken away from us again... man.... another Copa Final loses... we seem as if the only big club care enough to win the Copa Italia but never win it....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
we seem as if the only big club care enough to win the Copa Italia but never win it....
Actually, we only started caring about the Coppa because we got knocked out of every other competition. Come next season, I'm sure none of us will give a shite, except maybe for the silver star... but we still view it as a mickey mouse trophy

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Actually, we only started caring about the Coppa because we got knocked out of every other competition. Come next season, I'm sure none of us will give a shite, except maybe for the silver star... but we still view it as a mickey mouse trophy
Maybe we do better in the Coppa than other big clubs because we have brilliant talents like Maresca, Miccoli, and even Di Vaio who only get to play in the Coppa under Lippi :down:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
Well. Thats it. A pretty bad season for Juve and the fans. But no team can win something every year, and remember that next year should be better. It can't be this bad next season.
that's the spirit :thumb:

FORZA JUVENTUS!!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
thats not particularly true.. the yeah we lost the Copa final to Parma, we won the scudetto as well... compare to other big clubs, we do have a much better track record in Copa italia..already reaching 2 finals in ercent years..

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Well, miracles simply do not happen that often. We can't beat the team in 4 years. Why was last game supposed to be an exception?

I am taking a break from football until June...

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
The same senario happened ,we started very well ,then at the second half collapsed , and again dp is a shadow in important occasions except that goal that anybody can score , trez was moving better than always, the teram in general was good ,but unforunitly our defence could not hold till the end:(

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

YOU WERE REALLY THINKING THAT WERE ABLE TO WIN COPA ITALIA ?

Hey, men, your always insulting juve players. havent read one positive post coming from you ever.

you only cry or insult. With supporters like you, Juve doesnt need enemies.
Why dont you better support Milan or Roma...
To go 2-0 up after 46 mins played, yes I did think we could win.

I say what I feel, like Vinman, instead of thinking the players should be worshipped. Don't EVER question my support for Juve, you know nothing about me.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Well i agree that we lost due to our defence again and that the midfield and attack was just fine.... except for Appiah. He couldn't defend well enough.

As I promised:

Chimenti: Very good, some great saves:

Ferrara: Stable, not really a right back though, so he can't really excersie any pressure from that position, a bit useless sadly.

Legro: Not so bad in the first half bad in the second half though.

Thuram: Very good in the first half, less good in the second half though, looked very nervous. In the whole game though, he as some good tackles.
6.5-7.

Birindelli: Very impressive. Good runs, solid at the back, good cross that lead to the first goal and he had some nice moves.

Appiah: He should have closed down the Lazio midfield, or at least some of it, but he ran around like a headless chicken though, as if we were with 10 men it seemed.

Pessotto: Wasn't that bad in midfield, looked stable and i can remember one move, definantly an improvement on Appiah even though Pessotto played out of position,

Maresca: Very good in the first half, he played as a cmf/dmf, but Pessoto stayed back so he could attack, it worked. He was everywhere. Good tackles and passes. Sadly though he looked a bit unsettled in the second half(after Appiah came on), he was moved to the left side, it usually works not today though. I could still spot some good Maresca passes in the second half.

Zambrotta: As great and threatening as ever. 3 Dribbles which could've deserved a goal. Dribbled past his men with ease, dangerous crosses and also helped the defense out a good deal.
Juve's man of the match.
7.5+.(Sadly though, Fiore was my man of the match..)

Nedved: Will he ever stop to dissapoint, he looked strong on the ball, but he didn't give good passes, his crosses were always too long and he missed 3 good chances to score. + He sometimes ran around a bit headless, sad to say but he needs to step up... a lot!
5- 5.5.

Del Piero.
Pretty good. Some nice moves, good passes and score an (easy) goal. One comment though, he played a bit too much to prove himself, sometimes neglecting his teammates. A nice backheel though!(with what Nedved should've done more..)
7- .

Trezeguet:
Played good. Good position, good headers. Good effort good passes. Played very smart.
7+.

DV and Micco too hard to rate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)