LA COPPA: Juventus - Internazionale (8 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I actually like playing first legs at home, because the objectives are much clearer. The other team can't score anymore away goals, and u know all the possible outcomes

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I have a piece of hard glass lieing in my garage. D'you reckon I should go to the Delle Alpi and put it in front of the goal or will our defense cope this time 'round?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
We might as well use nine men to cover the goalmouth and two on top horizontally to make the seal waterproof. Then comes Adriano with his free kicks.. :scared:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
I have a piece of hard glass lieing in my garage. D'you reckon I should go to the Delle Alpi and put it in front of the goal or will our defense cope this time 'round?
:LOL:

I say go with the glass.

Actually, glass won't do the job these days... try sheet metal

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I actually like playing first legs at home, because the objectives are much clearer. The other team can't score anymore away goals, and u know all the possible outcomes

I wouldn`t say so. I think its better to play first leg away cuz if you lose away 2-1 u know that u have to score just a goal to pass through.
But, home and away Juve will win :D:D:D:D:D:D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
Btw,what about others?how many Coppa's they got?
--------------------------------------------------------
Coppa Italia Roll of Honours
Juventus 9 wins
Roma 7 wins
Torino 5 wins
Fiorentina 5 wins
Milan 5 wins
Sampdoria 4 wins
Inter 3 wins
Napoli 3 wins
Lazio 3 wins
Parma 3 wins
Bologna 2 wins
Atalanta 1 win
Genoa 1 win
Vado 1 win
Venezia 1 win
Vicenza 1 win
--------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I believe Inter will be more serious about winning this match and the Coppa altogether. They are out of the Scudetto and Champions League and only have this Coppa as a realisitc chance to win silverware. The UEFA Cup is also possible, but difficult to win with so many strong sides competing in it such as Roma, Liverpool, Barca, Valencia, etc. In fact, Zac played with the strongest possible line-up against Udinese in the QF and that says alot.

Inter is also the team that benefited the most from the January Transfer Window, as Adriano is now back and scoring wouldn't be a problem for them anymore. Stankovic is also a nice addition in midfield, but I think Zac will have to revert to a 4-4-2, with Vieri-Adriano upfront and drop the ineffecient 3-4-3 formation that he used to play with previosuly.

As for Juve, I think we will be more concerned about the Roma match the following Sunday. However, our second team (especially Maresca and Miccoli) should be raring to go. The Serie A 3-1 defeat from Inter should also spice things up. But there are whispers in Turin that Lippi substituted Trezeguet and Nedved early on against Chievo so that they could play this match too!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by arifelly |Juve| ] ++

I wouldn`t say so. I think its better to play first leg away cuz if you lose away 2-1 u know that u have to score just a goal to pass through.
But, home and away Juve will win :D:D:D:D:D:D
But you don't know how many away goals the other team will score, so u can't have a gameplan set out

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

But you don't know how many away goals the other team will score, so u can't have a gameplan set out
yep thats right.. but its more easier when you play an away match then a return match at home.

well that doesn`t matter coz juve will win both two matches :D :LOL:

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #54
    Adriano is a fk*** wizard in free kicks,he depnds on strengh,like Carlos,so if the ball get pass the wall,it will be in!

FORZA JUVE

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
    Jan 24, 2004
    Juve should really focus into the Inter game. I WANT the silver star, if there is really one winning Coppa 10 times :D juve should forget about champions league ;) ....I like sudetto and coppa more. those titles show more continuousness and staying power cuz they base on everyday work!!! but on the other hand cl is important for livelihood ... so it's quite tricky

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
    I like sudetto and coppa more. those titles show more continuousness and staying power
    Try telling the rest of the world that. The CL is much more recognised and prestigious. The silver star can wait, let's win the CL for once

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
    Jan 24, 2004

Try telling the rest of the world that. The CL is much more recognised and prestigious. The silver star can wait, let's win the CL for once
    ok I try: "hello world??....anybody out there....." :D

cl is absolutely overrated, it's just the big money.:fero: there are too many games...imo those classics like Manchester - Real Madrid lost a lot of their spirit...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++

cl is absolutely overrated, it's just the big money.:fero: there are too many games...imo those classics like Manchester - Real Madrid lost a lot of their spirit...
    Still, it's probably the competition that gets a club the most recognition in the world, and i think people underestimate us because we won much more domestically than intercontinentally

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #60
    CL is muc much much much much important then coppa,competing with worldwide teams,in the coppa we just test the substitue players!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)