LA COPPA: Internazionale - Juventus (3 Viewers)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Try Juventus live on the official website.
The live commentary is pretty good even though it refreshes a bit slower. couple of minutes behind the real game

Aug 1, 2003
even their spelling is wrong. their live commentaries are always in Italian, even though they claim they have English :rolleyes:

I get jealous when I go to their Italian site, it's so much more fun than the english one though I don't understand a damn thing.

Well at least they have more pics :D

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
:LOL: how this thread become "juve's website sucks" thread...:LOL:

but, yess...it does suck! i've been around milan, inter w/site....and IMO their's are way better. i wonder who's in charge of juventus.com, some 10year-old kid :rolleyes:

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
:LOL: how this thread become "juve's website sucks" thread...:LOL:

but, yess...it does suck! i've been around milan, inter w/site....and IMO their's are way better. i wonder who's in charge of juventus.com, some 10year-old kid :rolleyes:
no joke! lets do it!:D

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Aside from Inter most official sites suck and Milan is the king ... a few months ago Milan and Parma both run by the same company decided to charge for certain links on the website....Unjustifiable...Greedy Pricks..I sent them e-mail after e-mail outlining their greed from 150$ jerseys to the high subscription to Milan channel which most of the time describes Dario Simic's favorite "color" and hobbies to ticket prices.
From what I see Juve has not charged yet..be happy...greed has not taken over yet...just a matter of time though.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++

Am beginning to think that you have something personal against Appiah. The lad had a wonderful game last night. His passes were really good & yes he may have made a few mistakes but overall he had a very good game.
How can i possibly have anything personnal against a footballer as I know none of them personally and I always try to be as unbiased as I can possibly be when it comes to judging anyone. I do not know your reasons for defending Appiah but he cannot apss the ball to save his life and I find that most annoying. How can someone who has as much basic skills as he has and hail from a football rich and talented country like Ghana not be able to pass the ball. The only player I know who is worse in passing the ball is Joey Barton of Man city. Appiah does it all the time and I sat there saying he would lose the ball and Inter would equalise and that was what happened

I barely see any Italians here Den. Do you mean Juve ?? Or catenaccio in general?
I am talking about cases like against South Korea where Italy goes 1 goal up and let South Korea back into the game and so many teams that Italian teams are more superior to but for some reason do not go for the jugular

Why u say that Juve set back and waited....when we were dominating even in the first 5 minutes before the defensive error and the adriano´s goal?.
I was in fact talking about when we went 2-1 up against 10 amn Inter then decided to sit back and soak up pressure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)