L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Dolph Karlyle (@BVB Shareholder): "@ManCity has asked #LucienFavre to become their next manager".
#Guardiola is on the feet of war with Citizens board because of #FinancialFairPlay violations and in the next hours will be announced as #Juventus manager.
Who's the source?
Dolph Karlyle might've been able to do the impossible: hiding himself from Google.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The only rumours about pep seem to come from absolute nobodies yet everyone credible says Sarri. Not saying who's right or wrong its just hard to believe.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
A world full of Di Culos :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

The only rumours about pep seem to come from absolute nobodies yet everyone credible says Sarri. Not saying who's right or wrong its just hard to believe.
It's not the rumours from nobodies.You can feel something strange is going on

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Dolph Karlyle (@BVB Shareholder): "@ManCity has asked #LucienFavre to become their next manager".
#Guardiola is on the feet of war with Citizens board because of #FinancialFairPlay violations and in the next hours will be announced as #Juventus manager.
you should provide a source for this as Dolph Karlyle does not even exist.

edit: nevermind I see that it has been outed already

- - - Updated - - -

You're a nice dude and i like you so I'll just keep it at: time/freedom>>>money
but you're not considering the possibility that he is in love and spending time with her is not an obligation but a blessing :sheik:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)