L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
This may have been posted but an interesting read

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...Maurizio-Sarri.html?ito=amp_twitter_share-to‬

Marginalised players, lack of desire to promote the club, poor uptake of media commitments, inflexible training methods, smoking habit, lack of connection to the fans, lack of understanding of club and player culture (not bringing Cahill on during the EL final when 4-1 up for what would have been his last appearance).

This just seems like everything we don’t want to represent our brand...

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
This may have been posted but an interesting read

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...Maurizio-Sarri.html?ito=amp_twitter_share-to‬

Marginalised players, lack of desire to promote the club, poor uptake of media commitments, inflexible training methods, smoking habit, lack of connection to the fans, lack of understanding of club and player culture (not bringing Cahill on during the EL final when 4-1 up for what would have been his last appearance).

This just seems like everything we don’t want to represent our brand...
Chelsea players are primadonas they did the same to Conte and even to one of their own (Mourinho).. The fans in clubskke this are brats...

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
After he lost 6-0 to him

Actually despite Sarri being a bad loser I take this one as a positive and not a negative.
It means he was so irritated losing which means very competitive - HOWEVER Sarri`s words about 2nd is also a cause for celebration (alter it a bit) is something I just cannot accept.

I have a very good friend who used to press the reset button when he was losing to me on pc games.
He is a very smart guy and you could see the ambition pouring from him and the bad loser thing helped him grow IMO
I always predicted he will be a CEO when he`ll grow up and he did end up being just that.

I specified this because I wanted to show even if being a bad loser is a bad thing it also contains a very positive thing in it.

P.S I checked Calciomercato and the Pep rumors refuse to die.. While one source is 100% sure of Sarri arriving there are still voices saying wait for a surprise..

Jul 10, 2018
Agresti said yesterday Sarri to Juve 100%, I hope you all have seen that. That shit really made me give up. Alias Vaughn didnt give up tho.

I don’t know when it will happen but Sarri will be the new coach, 100% sure. [Romeo Agresti]
Between Juventus - #Sarri & #Sarri - #Chelsea there is an agreement. It’s a weird situation but Juventus didn't want to lack respect towards #Chelsea. [Romeo Agresti]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)