L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Ι would agree if it was just Momblano and some other tier-b Turin based journalists.
But there's AGI which is considered a serious agency and a former Bloomberg economic journalist who already has 100.000 followers.

What really strikes me is the resemblance of the things they post.
The former bloomberg chick i mentioned, posts exactly the same things some weirdos post on Vecchiasignora.

It's like someone "leaks" certain information(real or fake) to certain people

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I hope this ends soon for the sake of my professional career. I have accomplished very little at work over the past few weeks.

Its actually been downright irresponsible of me.
Nothing compares with the ronaldo saga.

In the critical days of that saga, one of the many tasks i had to do was to send some emails to the client database... 3 of them to be exact. I send all of them with tons of mistakes lol. The boss was nuts.

- - - Updated - - -

Lolololo

Mar 3, 2014
Ι would agree if it was just Momblano and some other tier-b Turin based journalists.
But there's AGI which is considered a serious agency and a former Bloomberg economic journalist who already has 100.000 followers.

What really strikes me is the resemblance of the things they post.
The former bloomberg chick i mentioned, posts exactly the same things some weirdos post on Vecchiasignora.

It's like someone "leaks" certain information(real or fake) to certain people
I just don't get the motivation for Alias Vaughn to make up fake football stories. She's a political journalist with 100k followers and her existing followers are getting pissy that she's posting in Italian. She's & Momblano's track record are the main reasons I have hope. Pesto Flies to me wasn't too convincing because it's such a new account. If Alias Vaughn gets this wrong, her account which has been open since like 2009 with 100k followers will be spammed for months by angry juventini or stupid EPL fans. There's no benefit to her making stuff up.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I just don't get the motivation for Alias Vaughn to make up fake football stories. She's a political journalist with 100k followers and her existing followers are getting pissy that she's posting in Italian. She's & Momblano's track record are the main reasons I have hope. Pesto Flies to me wasn't too convincing because it's such a new account. If Alias Vaughn gets this wrong, her account which has been open since like 2009 with 100k followers will be spammed for months by angry juventini or stupid EPL fans. There's no benefit to her making stuff up.

But she goes too far for a girl that knows absolutely nothing about football(according to herself).

Why does she care so much about what the non-belivers say?She posts every day about Pep to Juve.And that's fishy

Mar 3, 2014
But she goes too far for a girl that knows absolutely nothing about football(according to herself).

Why does she care so much about what the non-belivers say?She posts every day about Pep to Juve.And that's fishy
I'm not sure. We do know she was supposed to host a Juventus channel back in 2006 but then calciopoli happened, so she does have some connections to the football world. And she is from Piedmont.

If she is lying though, what would her ulterior motive be? The stock isn't moving enough, nor has enough liquidity to make fortunes.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Maybe she is too exited about what she hearD from her source. It CoulD have been lucK, But maybe she knows someone who knows something confirmed

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I'm not sure. We do know she was supposed to host a Juventus channel back in 2006 but then calciopoli happened, so she does have some connections to the football world. And she is from Piedmont.

If she is lying though, what would her ulterior motive be? The stock isn't moving enough, nor has enough liquidity to make fortunes.
I agree.Let's wait and see.Hope she is right

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe she is too exited about what she hearD from her source. It CoulD have been lucK, But maybe she knows someone who knows something confirmed
All the people who give Pep to Juve as done, mention "financial sources"

- - - Updated - - -

She gave Pogba to Juve one hour ago

Maybe she is trying to seduce King Mombly :lol:

Mar 3, 2014
I agree.Let's wait and see.Hope she is right

- - - Updated - - -

All the people who give Pep to Juve as done, mention "financial sources"

- - - Updated - - -

She gave Pogba to Juve one hour ago

Maybe she is trying to seduce King Mombly :lol:
or she's pissed that calciopoli took away her big break to host a cable channel show and she's now taking it out on the Juve fan base...over 10 yrs late

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Because being right isn't the primary goal of the news/ gurus. The primary goal is making money and the way they make money is page views and Pep gets more page views than Sarri.

its that simple.

- - - Updated - - -

meaning?
Just joking bro, Friday night.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)