L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Chelsea have agreed a deal in principle for their manager Maurizio Sarri to join Serie A champions Juventus.
An agreement was reached late on Thursday evening after talks between senior officials. A deal could be completed as early as Friday.
It is understood a compensation fee in excess of £5m has been agreed.
Sarri arrived from Napoli in July 2018 and led the Blues to third place in the Premier League and won the Europa League in his one season in charge.

Despite signing a three-year deal last July, he will become the ninth full-time manager to leave the club under Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich.
Throughout the 60-year-old Italian's time at Stamford Bridge there was repeated speculation about his position, with Chelsea fans expressing their discontent at tactics and team selections.

One of the low points came in February when goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga challenged his authority by refusing to be substituted in the Carabao Cup final at Wembley, shortly before Chelsea were beaten in a penalty shootout by Manchester City.
But Sarri did manage to win his first ever trophy as manager with a 4-1 victory over Arsenal in May in the Europa League final, and after the match said "he deserved" to stay with the club.
Chelsea are currently unable to sign any players after they were banned for two transfer windows by Fifa - a decision they are appealing at the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

Their star player Eden Hazard has joined Real Madrid for a fee that could exceed £150m.
Significantly, Chelsea have not asked for the suspension to be put on hold until a final decision is reached. It means their only new arrival might be USA forward Christian Pulisic, a £58m signing from Borussia Dortmund in January, who spent the remainder of the campaign on loan in Germany.
Juventus are managerless after Massimiliano Allegri left at the end of last season, having won the league title in each of his five seasons since taking charge in 2014.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
you are not biased because you dont support juve. who do you think it will be?

pep? sarri? cosmi? mourinho?
I think Sarri, that’s where all the media I follow seem to indicate.

If it’s not him, then I have no idea. I’m pretty surprised that Juventus management have let it come this far. Kind of seems like the Allegri decision wasn’t as thought out as folks would like to think.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Its not about the scoreline bro, tbh they always played beautiful football under him and sometimes I envied them tbh but I am worried we don't have that kind of players in midifeld or defense.
Yeah they did play good stuff, took a while to implement though.

I'd expect us to play more possession stuff but it wouldn't really be impressive for a couple of seasons once he's signed his players.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Chelsea have agreed a deal in principle for their manager Maurizio Sarri to join Serie A champions Juventus.
An agreement was reached late on Thursday evening after talks between senior officials. A deal could be completed as early as Friday.
It is understood a compensation fee in excess of £5m has been agreed.
Sarri arrived from Napoli in July 2018 and led the Blues to third place in the Premier League and won the Europa League in his one season in charge.

Despite signing a three-year deal last July, he will become the ninth full-time manager to leave the club under Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich.
Throughout the 60-year-old Italian's time at Stamford Bridge there was repeated speculation about his position, with Chelsea fans expressing their discontent at tactics and team selections.

One of the low points came in February when goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga challenged his authority by refusing to be substituted in the Carabao Cup final at Wembley, shortly before Chelsea were beaten in a penalty shootout by Manchester City.
But Sarri did manage to win his first ever trophy as manager with a 4-1 victory over Arsenal in May in the Europa League final, and after the match said "he deserved" to stay with the club.
Chelsea are currently unable to sign any players after they were banned for two transfer windows by Fifa - a decision they are appealing at the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

Their star player Eden Hazard has joined Real Madrid for a fee that could exceed £150m.
Significantly, Chelsea have not asked for the suspension to be put on hold until a final decision is reached. It means their only new arrival might be USA forward Christian Pulisic, a £58m signing from Borussia Dortmund in January, who spent the remainder of the campaign on loan in Germany.
Juventus are managerless after Massimiliano Allegri left at the end of last season, having won the league title in each of his five seasons since taking charge in 2014.
1560530823173.png

200.gif

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Yeah they did play good stuff, took a while to implement though.

I'd expect us to play more possession stuff but it wouldn't really be impressive for a couple of seasons once he's signed his players.
I want us to keep Pjanic, Dybala, Costa. I think they will shine under Sarri and makes us probably have the best attack in Europe.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Sarri will put Ronaldo at the center of the attack and wants to make him play as a striker.

Di Marzio
That's obvious I'd say. Sarri requires his wingers to run a lot, in defense too. In his system, only the CF can be lazy while defending.
CR7 as CF has other significant implications:
- there's no place for Dybala (too expensive to stay on the bench)
- Kean most likely to be the backup CF since Higuain is too expensive to keep on the bench, while Mnadzukic is not Sarri's type of forward.
- we'll need at least one more winger, that is if Cuadrado stays (if he goes we'll need two wingers as we'd have only Berna and DC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)