L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The reaction of people (who mainly watch EPL) who have mentioned Sarri to Juve to me sums this appointment up.

They genuinely cannot believe that we have gone for him and even more amazed that we are spending cash to release him.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
The reaction of people (who mainly watch EPL) who have mentioned Sarri to Juve to me sums this appointment up.

They genuinely cannot believe that we have gone for him and even more amazed that we are spending cash to release him.
I am not a Sarri fan but I don’t care what some Premier League fans opinions of him. Their opinion has no impact on mine, especially considering its Premier League fans of all people.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Nothing? Just like I said on Svenskafans. Why would I say something? I hope it is Pep, I pray that it is Pep, it its not - Sarri is welcome. I love his football, second best in the world. Pep has the best and second Sarri for me. Lol.
Ok I understand, then you seem to be less stubborn then others, now you understand that Sarri will come.

Watch AndreaCristiano explain the picture. He will say that Ramadani could be working in the Pep deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)