L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
The talks are about 18 years old defender from Partizan whose agent is Ramadani and therefore fratelli Chiellini is present also, who is responsible for U23.

There are even rumors that Chiesa is acting by Ramadani. But I dont believe it.

Besides, Paratici has nothing to do with choosing a new coach, he is responsible for the players. Thats true.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The talks are about 18 years old defender from Partizan whose agent is Ramadani and therefore fratelli Chiellini is present also, who is responsible for U23.

There are even rumors that Chiesa is acting by Ramadani. But I dont believe it.

Besides, Paratici has nothing to do with choosing a new coach, he is responsible for the players. Thats true.
That makes sense :tup:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
All that I am understanding from this saga is that we let go of Allegri as soon as possible just for the chance to negotiate for Sarri?

It doesn't make sense.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
All that I am understanding from this saga is that we let go of Allegri as soon as possible just for the chance to negotiate for Sarri?

It doesn't make sense.
Something broke in that meeting perhaps? Plus it is from a management who paid 90m for Higuain, so they are totally infallible.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

It doesn't make sense.
i think the falsehood is assuming we ever planned to fire Allegri.

i think board sat down with him with both parties having every intention of retaining but he must have made demands that the club would not meet he became frustrated and both parties eventually decided it was time to seperate.

i dont believe at all that we ever intended on sacking him to replace with Sarri. isnt the principal source claiming this was a long anticipated sacking just momblano again? that guy doesnt know shit.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
And why Ramadani is in Italy and not in London. Besides, they knew that these will be recorded and photographed as they leave the hotel. It looks like a special action.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
would you like to be Pepboy #3?
No, maybe i like to joke around and I'm with Pep until official, but also I am not such a unique one-way mentally individual to have such a special title. IM not even close to nasaX and compatriota Andrea

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)