L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Yes I know, it won't be today, unfortunately. We just can't seem to get it over with for some reason. But it doesn't matter when it is, ALL the media in England and Italy are saying it, not just Di Marzio or Agresti, but the BBC too. How are they more full of shit than Momblano who said a thousand different things already?
I'm not just speaking about momblano and I have posted many other journalist on here and everyone has dismissed them because they want to believe it's sarri

Jun 27, 2011
You gave your view but you don't say why, so I'm still far from convinced
You don't have to be convinced by me. I have nothing to show for. But you should trust Agnelli.

As much as anybody here has a thing or two to say. I bet nobody has thought this as well through as Agnelli has. The fact is that I trust Agnelli, Nedved and Paratici more than any keyboard warrior in here with a playstation controller in hand, basing his arguments on FIFA and their rating cards.

In my view, i don't see much difference between Pep and Sarri footballing wise. Sarri has overachieved with beautiful football for years now. He's the most deserving of anybody to lead us forward.

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'm not just speaking about momblano and I have posted many other journalist on here and everyone has dismissed them because they want to believe it's sarri
Journalists no one has ever heard of
You don't have to be convinced by me. I have nothing to show for. But you should trust Agnelli.

As much as anybody here has a thing or two to say. I bet nobody has thought this as well through as Agnelli has. The fact is that I trust Agnelli, Nedved and Paratici more than any keyboard warrior in here with a playstation controller in hand.
No thanks, I'm not one for blind faith

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Journalists no one has ever heard of

No thanks, I'm not one for blind faith
Just because you never heard of them doesn't make them irrelevant. They work for major news like Bloomberg and RaiDue etc with alot of followers and you all dismess them because you don't know who they are? Yet media hacks who have been proven wrong 10000 times are taken as gospel
Ps its 3 o'clock in Italy and no sarri another day declared by the above has come and will soon go without the smoker

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Just because you never heard of them doesn't make them irrelevant. They work for major news like Bloomberg and RaiDue etc with alot of followers and you all dismess them because you don't know who they are? Yet media hacks who have been proven wrong 10000 times are taken as gospel
Ps its 3 o'clock in Italy and no sarri another day declared by the above has come and will soon go without the smoker
Show me the Bloomberg articles please, and not their personal Twitter accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)