L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yes but why is it hard to believe?
Because we are usually a well managed club and have an ambitious president in Agnelli, who wants to improve our brand, signed CR last year (although maybe in the end that too might prove to have been a mistake) and have dreams of winning the CL. Switching Allegri for Sarri is not line with that

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Because we are usually a well managed club and have an ambitious president in Agnelli, who wants to improve our brand, signed CR last year (although maybe in the end that too might prove to have been a mistake) and have dreams of winning the CL. Switching Allegri for Sarri is not line with that
Apparently we are not that ambitious, Agnelli is busy creating a utopia and reforming football. Paratici is not up to the job. Agnelli looks like he is more after profit than titles. Notice the rise in ticket prices.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Allegri had to go.don't think need to elaborate on that.
So if:
- No coach will GUARANTEE you the CL.not Pep,noone.
- And no great popular great for brand coach was available (Pep/Zidane/Klopp...)

Juve probably decided to at least go for someone who will change the way we play.go for an attacking minded coach.
Who probably will win the Serie-A with the best squad in the league.
And who might not win the CL as well as others did before him (Conte,Max) but at least will let fans to enjoy more while trying to.

I hate Sarri's character and all the whining and stuff,and the excuses he makes,and his chewing cigarettes habit.
But i'm just trying to look at the whole picture.
We did played a horribly boring football last season while having great squad including CR7, that had to change.

Jun 27, 2011
I disagree with that. I think you're right when you say Agnelli is ambitious and the club is well managed. This is absolutely in line with that. Agnelli knows what he's doing. More so than anybody here. I my view, this is the best possible appointment we could've made. In my view better than Pep.

If they are making this decision it's because it's the best one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)