L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
So lets not talk trophies. My point was Sarri's top experience started in 2012, so he's a fairly new coach in the elite footie as well, overall he's overachieved with 2nd tier clubs to a similar extent EDF, Poch or Inzaghi have and I'm fairly certain he won't get dementia when he turns 61 or 62. So why bring up age?
I disagree with the point that Sarri's previous experience (before Napoli) doesn't matter and can be disregarded.

He's had a 30-year long career. If he didn't reach top level earlier not because he's a mediocre coach but only because of his weak soft skills (i.e. couldn't talk to the right people, like Conte talked to Agnelli when he persuaded Andrea to appoint him as a Juventus manager), then, well, this is an another sign that he doesn't fit a top club like Juventus. At the top club soft skills are very important, and we've already seen multiple times that Sarri is very bad at it.

At his age he won't change, that's people's nature, unfortunately.

If you combine all of these, Sarri's age does matter, especially if you compare him with those young managers mentioned at the beginning of our discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)