L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
So you were asking "better football" before Berlin?

You were criticizing our passing game before Cardiff?

- - - Updated - - -

Moral liberation after moral Scudetto :lol:
There comes a time when it's time to change. We played shit last year, but had so much potential in the team. I agree with Sacchi, in Europe you need to have a more offensive approach. Just look at history, we where close, Atletico Madrid was close, but in the end offensive football won.

Barcelonas coach feels like a Allegri type of guy, I think they played alot better before, even if they won la liga last year. Let them go.

We have Ronaldo now, trust the team. Let the opponents adjust to us, not us to them. Thats what I like about Pep and Kloop. Sarri is closer to that mentality, then Allegri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Good passing game, players making runs, passing combinations between players alot of moving. A little bit like Ajax played against us (that shit was not entartaining to watch, but it would be if it was us playing like that).

Im not saying Sarri is exactly like Ajax in style of play, but he is lightyears closer then Allegri.

Watch Ronaldo score 30+ goals in the leauge next year.
Is this definition true for all football fans?

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
People blaming Allegri's football in our 2 last seasons with practically a non existant midfield :lol:

If Sarri comes(still not sure), he is going to transform Can and Matuidi to Xavi and Iniesta with his supreme entertaining fluid tactics :lol:
It woulden't suprise me if Sarri said to the board, sell Khedira and Matudi. They don't fit Sarris type of play, someone need to go so Pogba/SMS or Ndombele can arrive :fap:

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
There comes a time when it's time to change. We played shit last year, but had so much potential in the team. I agree with Sacchi, in Europe you need to have a more offensive approach. Just look at history, we where close, Atletico Madrid was close, but in the end offensive football won.

Barcelonas coach feels like a Allegri type of guy, I think they played alot better before, even if they won la liga last year. Let them go.

We have Ronaldo now, trust the team. Let the opponents adjust to us, not us to them. Thats what I like about Pep and Kloop. Sarri is closer to that mentality, then Allegri.

What potential?Fans went nuts after we signed CR and couldn't see a squad which had an aging defence and a non-existant midfield.

You really thought we could have won the Cl with Can Matuidi and Bentacour??

- - - Updated - - -

It woulden't suprise me if Sarri said to the board, sell Khedira and Matudi. They don't fit Sarris type of play, someone need to go so Pogba/SMS or Ndombele can arrive :fap:

Right, let's finally buy the players Allegri wanted for years, and then blame him he couldn't deliver with the players he had

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
People blaming Allegri's football in our 2 last seasons with practically a non existant midfield :lol:

If Sarri comes(still not sure), he is going to transform Can and Matuidi to Xavi and Iniesta with his supreme entertaining fluid tactics :lol:
I get it’s a joke but I fail to see what’s funny about it. It’s not like we don’t have a million examples of coaches who make an otherwise average midfield play with consistency and fluidity with a proper passing system.

I’m all respect for Allegri but this might be the one area that he couldn’t improve where Sarri or any coach with a different style might. It’s actually very probable.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If it's Sarri, then it will mean that:
- they failed to keep Max because they weren't ready to rebuild the team according to his requests;
- they failed to get Zidane (probably, for similar reasons);
- they failed to get Pep (but obviously tried at some point);
- they failed to accept Conte (who was reportedly ready to come back) and sent him to Inter;
- they failed to pick one of the young and interesting coaches showing great potential (Inzaghi, EDF, Pochettino).

Sarri as a Juventus manager is a disappointment by itself (for dozens of reasons), but the circumstances he comes to Juventus in make the whole thing look like a disaster and an unprecedented management's failure.
Preach!

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Is this definition true for all football fans?
Just my own opinion. If someone enjoys Allegris type of football, that's fine by me, it's a question of tast.

I know for sure I really liked how Napoli played under Sarri. I also enjoy Kloops type of football. Others prefer Mourinho that's okey for me to.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Sarri, get away
Get a good job with more pay and your O. K.
Sarri, he's an ass
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash

New mid, winger, Cup daydream
Think I'll buy me a football team

Sarri get back
I'm all right Fab, keep your hands off my stack
Sarri, he's a shit
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit

I'm in the hi-fidelity
First class traveling set and I think I need a Jeep jet

Sarri, it's a crime
Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie

Sarri, so they say
Is the root of all evil today

But if you ask for a Cup
It's no surprise that they're
Giving none away
Away
Away
Away
Away...

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Sign Pep,Klopp,Pochetino,Mourinho,Lippi, Rinus Michels or whoever the fuck you want and give them Matuidi-Pjanic-Khedira-Can and Bentacour as midfielders.I'm sure they are gonna dominate the world

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
You guys realize that Gazzetta, Tutto, Sky and tutti quanti know shit right? They write the same single shit in their papers everyday just adjusting the dates. It applies not only to the Sarri saga but also the mercato. They are not citing any sources in their articles, all these 'news' are their theories.

Hence a piece of advice for the 'wise men' here ridiculing everything that is not Sarri. You guys just decided to follow the bigger herd even though they have no confirmations. Therefore you just look ridiculous and pathetic. I know it hurts that Sarri might become our coach but you don't have to act like a dick. Unless you want to believe a guy like Pedullà is the go to person for one of the biggest oligarchs in the world.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
What potential?Fans went nuts after we signed CR and couldn't see a squad which had an aging defence and a non-existant midfield.

You really thought we could have won the Cl with Can Matuidi and Bentacour??

- - - Updated - - -

Right, let's finally buy the players Allegri wanted for years, and then blame him he couldn't deliver with the players he had
Allegri loves Khedira and Matudi. I believe they will leave under Sarri. Why? Because they don't fit Sarris way of playing football. Allegri is one who adapts to the players he have. Sarri less so, so I woulden't be suprised if we sold them.

Allegri wanted them, it's no secret he rated them highly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)