L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I think people need to calm down. It’ll be Sarriday EVERYDAY!!!!

I’m happy with this signing.

I can now change Ludacris’s tune whilst driving to “I gotta big weed stash, pocket full of cash
Just seen a big ol' ass it's SARRIday

Sticky, icky, icky, icky (Ooh, ooh!)
Sticky, icky, icky, icky (Ooh, ooh!)”

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
When having the best team in Italy/Spain, Germamy/EPL and you win the league you are not the best coach there is, you just did your job.
When you have by far the best team in Europe, like Pep 's Barcă and you win the CL, you just did your job again.
When you have the best team in Europe and can't win the CL, you have failed and Pep has failed in Bayern.

You are a great coach when you don't have the best team and yet still win the league or CL, because you made the difference and made your team to overperform and achieve results greater of their value.
This is the kind of coaches we should be aiming for.
Like Klopp, Simeone and Mourinho

Pep, ZZ and Max are highly rated not because they won better teams with inferior material, not even because they built those teams, but only because they didn't fail to do get what they naturally deserved.
Such coaches are OK, but ok is not enough for us, we need great, we don't have the best team in Europe, neither the cash to buy them.
We need the team to overperform and achieve better results than the sum of its parts.

Sarri faced high handicap at Napoli, he couldn't win the league or the CL with such inferior material, but he did put a challenge, we were never stressed that hard before and we were outplayed in our between games.
Napoli after him obviously lost performance.
At his first chance with a semi competitive team Sarri has won a European title, this actually proves that it was his material that held him back so far and not his coaching skills.
It's unfair to compare him with Pep and ZZ who ere gifted the best teams without proving anything before.
We don't know if Sarri will succeed with us, our mngt are impressed and they do have their reasons which were obviously made before Sarri won that title.
We will see if they were right or wrong but they knew that Pep and ZZ are not miracle makers and can only win when they have the best team, which we can provide for them.

Personally i only hope for one thing from Sarri,
i believe that our team underperformed in CL and the main reason for that is that we don't have an attacking plan, mostly because we don't have an AMF and because we insist on douches like Bonucci and De Ciglio, ppl who take away our defensive solidarity.
Sarri always used a creator in the midfield and i hope that he will finally convince our mngt to get one and create a system that would use him and have our team benefit from it.
From there we can build uppon our next step and maybe even the seer will of our players can win smth for us!

As we have seen time and time again, as we are now, we don't stand a chance, smth had to be done and if we can't do any better, we can only welcome Sarri and wish him the best!
Didn't read, lol.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Our front three will be similar to Napoli's
Ronaldo-Dybala(Higuain)-RW
I don't expect Berna or Costa to play on the right hand side. IF they play they'll probably be on the left! Unless he moves CR7 in Center then we can expect something similar to this!

Costa-CR7-Chiesa(Berna).
Enjoy Sarrismo DAY!

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
When having the best team in Italy/Spain, Germamy/EPL and you win the league you are not the best coach there is, you just did your job.
When you have by far the best team in Europe, like Pep 's Barcă and you win the CL, you just did your job again.
When you have the best team in Europe and can't win the CL, you have failed and Pep has failed in Bayern.

You are a great coach when you don't have the best team and yet still win the league or CL, because you made the difference and made your team to overperform and achieve results greater of their value.
This is the kind of coaches we should be aiming for.
Like Klopp, Simeone and Mourinho

Pep, ZZ and Max are highly rated not because they won better teams with inferior material, not even because they built those teams, but only because they didn't fail to do get what they naturally deserved.
Such coaches are OK, but ok is not enough for us, we need great, we don't have the best team in Europe, neither the cash to buy them.
We need the team to overperform and achieve better results than the sum of its parts.

Sarri faced high handicap at Napoli, he couldn't win the league or the CL with such inferior material, but he did put a challenge, we were never stressed that hard before and we were outplayed in our between games.
Napoli after him obviously lost performance.
At his first chance with a semi competitive team Sarri has won a European title, this actually proves that it was his material that held him back so far and not his coaching skills.
It's unfair to compare him with Pep and ZZ who ere gifted the best teams without proving anything before.
We don't know if Sarri will succeed with us, our mngt are impressed and they do have their reasons which were obviously made before Sarri won that title.
We will see if they were right or wrong but they knew that Pep and ZZ are not miracle makers and can only win when they have the best team, which we can provide for them.

Personally i only hope for one thing from Sarri,
i believe that our team underperformed in CL and the main reason for that is that we don't have an attacking plan, mostly because we don't have an AMF and because we insist on douches like Bonucci and De Ciglio, ppl who take away our defensive solidarity.
Sarri always used a creator in the midfield and i hope that he will finally convince our mngt to get one and create a system that would use him and have our team benefit from it.
From there we can build uppon our next step and maybe even the seer will of our players can win smth for us!

As we have seen time and time again, as we are now, we don't stand a chance, smth had to be done and if we can't do any better, we can only welcome Sarri and wish him the best!
Mourinho is thus the best coach ever because he won the CL twice with two small clubs.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Our front three will be similar to Napoli's
Ronaldo-Dybala(Higuain)-RW
I don't expect Berna or Costa to play on the right hand side. IF they play they'll probably be on the left! Unless he moves CR7 in Center then we can expect something similar to this!

Costa-CR7-Chiesa(Berna).
Enjoy Sarrismo DAY!
They can easily play on the right. It depends on who will be providing the width though. If we keep and offensive FB like Cancelo, Costa and Berna can play on the right side.

Sarri's wingers often move more central leaving a lot of space for FB or even B2B. On paper he can play everyting, in practice it's all about the movement and understanding between players.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What irritates me a lot is that I bought tickets for the Juventus Atletico match and I am taking my eldest son with me. How can I tell him that I don't want to watch the match with the bum in charge?

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
What irritates me a lot is that I bought tickets for the Juventus Atletico match and I am taking my eldest son with me. How can I tell him that I don't want to watch the match with the bum in charge?
I feel you.Worst thing is the people who will suddenly start to "like" Sarri when/if we announce him.

""Sorry Mister, we were harsh with you"' after a 2-1 win against the mighty Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)