L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Mark

Seriously what’s the worst that can happen? Open Sarri thread as a done deal so we can move on talking about real shit again and not fantasy.

Best case scenario I jinx it and we get exited and you delete Sarri thread.

It’s as good as done

May 26, 2016
It could be a win for them if they weren't in a transfer ban and it wasn't so public how much of a shitshow the dressing room is/ will be, the player power you would have to deal with etc.

Things being as they are though I find it hard to imagine anyone better than Sarri is going to want the Chelsea job.
agreed, cant see who would improve chelsea over Sarri bar Allegri.

Really weird for them to get rid of him tbh

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
This club tries so hard to get rid of it’s past, its quite impressiv.

After the logo and stripes we get rid of the slogan. If we keep going we‘ll get rid of the Ultras too, like we did with their choreography.

vincere non è importante - M. Sarri

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
According to the leaked information the stripes will return for the 20/21 season. (Those kit sources are always right)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
According to the leaked information the stripes will return for the 20/21 season. (Those kit sources are always right)
Well they never left anyways #bethestripes

What you mean by they are always right ? Nobody imagined this weird looking thing ?

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Well they never left anyways #bethestripes

What you mean by they are always right ? Nobody imagined this weird looking thing ?

Back in October 2018 footyheadlines confirmed we would have half-and-half design. No one paid attention because it was like matchday 10 in Serie A. Shortly after that they started talking about that pink line across the shirt. :grin:can't get anymore reliable than that can you

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Welcome Sarri ...and deliver good football with results ...prove us wrong ....

Can we end this thread and open Sarri to start finally talk about “ game plans” ....

Maybe the man learned his lessons and got it at last ....

Mar 3, 2014
It will be pretty hilarious just to see the utter humiliation of GDM if Guardiola signs. If he’s wrong, he’s a complete and utter failure. So is Pedulla given how hard they pushed. Tancredi too. That being said if he doesn’t Momblano becomes a questionable source rather than the new go-to source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,337
    It will be pretty hilarious just to see the utter humiliation of GDM if Guardiola signs. If he’s wrong, he’s a complete and utter failure. So is Pedulla given how hard they pushed. Tancredi too. That being said if he doesn’t Momblano becomes a questionable source rather than the new go-to source.

I'm thinking he's legit but his sources might not tell him the truth all the time.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003

Momblano simply will lose his holyness and join the club of the dimarzios and the tancredis.... Guys that know the news when everyone else knows too

- - - Updated - - -

Momblano simply will lose his holyness and join the club of the dimarzios and the tancredis.... Guys that know the news when everyone else knows too

Mar 3, 2014

- - - Updated - - -

Tancredi is the worst. BOOM!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)