L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I was thinking , if all the waiting for Pep based on UCL ban for City , how possible is that ?

Irregularities are found in 2014 and not new one

The threat on City is serious to be kicked out of CL and Salary cap.... this means forcing players and Pep too out ...

One thing am sure if decision made by UEFA , City can appeal Which could postpone the case
If our management, lets say Plan A is Pep and waiting based on the possible sanction , how could this happen?

Few minutes ago this account favors a ban:

FD90AED3-2331-4DB4-87D6-077B820C13D8.jpeg

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I personally don’t think the city ban will be upheld. I know this is UEFA but they’re still under FIFA and FIFA gave Qatar a World Cup that is already responsible for thousands of deaths, and will be played in the winter. Money rules and City’s owners have a lot of it, they’ll be fine.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I personally don’t think the city ban will be upheld. I know this is UEFA but they’re still under FIFA and FIFA gave Qatar a World Cup that is already responsible for thousands of deaths, and will be played in the winter. Money rules and City’s owners have a lot of it, they’ll be fine.
They will probably get some sort of slap on the wrist or deferred punishment.

And UEFA is equally as corrupt. Remember when they justified not suspending Ramos because the Real Madrid dugout was "not pitch level" :lol3: If there was ever any doubt they play favorites that erased it.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The difference here is there's no rule about not giving World Cup hosting to undemocratic countries. City broke UEFA's own rules, and if they fail to act on it they have to face lawsuits from any club that's been punished before. FFP, as a result, will be a joke. I think they will get something, but the severity of the punishment is unknown.

- - - Updated - - -

Few minutes ago this account favors a ban:

FD90AED3-2331-4DB4-87D6-077B820C13D8.jpeg
Is he as credible as Pesto Flies? if yes then :tuttosport:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It really depends if Man City are to be made example of
The biggest issue is that these potential bans are for actions STARTED in 2014 and have continued to this day
So a big ban is not out of the question
A salary cap has also been rumoured

It will be an interesting sentence IMO it has to be, if nothing is given its a sign to all clubs that UEFA aren't willing to do anything for those who bend the rules

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It really depends if Man City are to be made example of
The biggest issue is that these potential bans are for actions STARTED in 2014 and have continued to this day
So a big ban is not out of the question
A salary cap has also been rumoured

It will be an interesting sentence IMO it has to be, if nothing is given its a sign to all clubs that UEFA aren't willing to do anything for those who bend the rules
Is there any evidence of this? I thought the ban is only because Der Spiegel revelations, which was only about 2014 and before.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
this report is just published today :

Man City still face imminent Champions League ban despite taking legal action against Uefa
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9275939/man-city-champions-league-ban-despite-cas-uefa/

As a summery:

- CAS have now confirmed to SunSport that City’s claim has NO effect in terms of stopping Uefa’s ongoing process.
- A spokeswoman for the Lausanne-based Court said: “There is no stay on Uefa while the CAS proceedings are in progress.”
- CAS announced last week it had “registered” City’s appeal and that it would now study the written submissions from both City and Uefa.
- The Court was unable to provide a timetable for its decision but the news that the Judges, led by Portuguese Jose Narciso da Cunha Rodrigues, can continue with their deliberations will be a blow to City.

so it seems they already appealing the decision , and everyone waiting the final decision of the court

- - - Updated - - -

another source just few hours ...

The Citizens submitted an appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport but won't stop UEFA from imposing a sanction on the Premier League champions.
https://www.livesoccertv.com/news/3...ned-from-ucl-within-weeks-despite-cas-appeal/

Manchester City to be banned from Champions League “within weeks”
https://dailypost.ng/2019/06/12/manchester-city-banned-champions-league-within-weeks/

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'd be surprised to actually see City banned for any reason, just based on the sheer amount of money they have to pay off anyone in this corrupt organization. Would love to see it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)