L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
"Problemi per Sarri per liberarsi dal Chelsea. Lui adesso brontola ed è un po’ pessimista ma alla Juve mi hanno detto sabato che contano di risolvere".

From Empolis president who just made a deal for Traore with Juventus and is a good friend of Sarri. Is this not enought proof for this forum, that Sarri is the one we are after, and probably it will solved so he becomes the coach.
Fanatic argument: we gave Empoli extra half million for Traore for saying this. It's all a ruse!

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
can't be sure for nothing.
That interview with the president of Empoli is more proof then all of you can provide for Pep to be honest.

If its was Peps friend and former president of team he managed the forum would have reacted in a different way.

It seems people dont want to see the proof because they dont want i to happen. Still the proof is there, its silly to trying deny it.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,546
    That interview with the president of Empoli is more proof then all of you can provide for Pep to be honest.

If its was Peps friend and former president of team he managed the forum would have reacted in a different way.

It seems people dont want to see the proof because they dont want i to happen. Still the proof is there, its silly to trying deny it.
    I'm not denying anything. I post the news and have fun reading you guys. lol

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    The French article said that he refused the offer, I don’t have that same info.
    [Momblano]
    What info does he have then? The info I need was provided by Pep saying he will stay, and journalist close to his camp saying he said he will stay 2 years and then leave.

I appreciate Momblanos enthusiasm but it holds up poorly against that.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    What info does he have then? The info I need was provided by Pep saying he will stay, and journalist close to his camp saying he said he will stay 2 years and then leave.

I appreciate Momblanos enthusiasm but it holds up poorly against that.
    Mrs Guardiola's car lease agreement, and her son's blood work report. duh!

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
    Everything in that article makes complete sense. And it fits my understanding of Pep throughout his career, he doesnt bs, he is upfront about his ideas and plans. If he says he is staying 2 more years, he isnt playing mind games, he truly means it. He has set deadlines on all projects in his career so far. He won treble with Barca and said he will leave within a year or two. Made it known in Bayern too. Nothing new with him.
    Do you see sarri maturing tactically?

At his age I find it difficult but his philosophy is very modern.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,554
    I know :D. Still I know you are one of the more experienced ones on this forum, and Sarri will happen, the forum should be ready for it.
    I would have liked for Juve to make a press release when the Pep rumours first showed up and say we are not taking Pep so that would not make people riot when Sarri potentially arrived.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Can’t believe our next coach will be Sarri. Really. We have made a step back with this.
    Maybe.

But imo AA & Juve are thinking like this:
    - probably any coach will win Serie A with our squad.
    - no coach can GUARANTEE winning the CL
    - Sarri will GUARANTEE that we will play better. An attacking style that will suit CR7 more & MAYBE will be more useful in CL.

So If Pep wasn't available ...
    I don't like Sarri's character but i think those points are valid.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
    May 2, 2017
    I would have liked for Juve to make a press release when the Pep rumours first showed up and say we are not taking Pep so that would not make people riot when Sarri potentially arrived.
    I would have liked for tuz 'gurus' to have not incited the crowds and given false hope

Jul 10, 2018
    Cristina Cubero (journalist of Mundo Deportivo): "Pep Guardiola will surely go to Juventus because he wants to leave his mark in the 4 big European League but not now, it will be at the end of his contract with Manchester City in 2 years.."

I CANT WAIT 2 YEARS! WHO KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS until then

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Do you see sarri maturing tactically?

At his age I find it difficult but his philosophy is very modern.
    No I dont, at all, even if this is the best gig he could ever have.

I will like his passing and consistent attacking movement, but I dont expect us to hold up in biggiest games under him at all. His tactical coaching hasn't shown that kind of calibre so far. So I will be somewhat pessimistic for our big title aspirations while trying to enjoy each day as they come in a new project.

Last edited:
    OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,560
    Cristina Cubero (journalist of Mundo Deportivo): "Pep Guardiola will surely go to Juventus because he wants to leave his mark in the 4 big European League but not now, it will be at the end of his contract with Manchester City in 2 years.."

I CANT WAIT 2 YEARS! WHO KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS until then
    same chick last year

Allison will surely go to Real.

LOL

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)