L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This is what I've been saying from the beginning, Pep is surely coming, but I don't think it's now
hmmm I wouldn't put any money on it. Zidane was a sure thing to become our next coach until he signed with Madrid again. So many things can change between now and 2021.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
"Problemi per Sarri per liberarsi dal Chelsea. Lui adesso brontola ed è un po’ pessimista ma alla Juve mi hanno detto sabato che contano di risolvere".

Empoli president who also is a good friend of Sarri

Probably shit source? ;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
On Top Calcio they said the Spanish journalist who talked to Pep today says Pep told her/him he will join Juve in 2 years.

wtf?

LOL
Why is that wtf or lol? It makes sense, we dont want to listen but Pep has said nonstop he intends to honour his 2 year contract.

Makes sense we are his next destination since he expressed his admiration in the past. And he doesnt have much left to explore, except a romantic comeback to Barca.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Lol Empoli president who we just did the deal with for Traore, says Juve said to him that they think that everything around Sarri should be resolved to saturday.

Juventus and Empoli president lying? Pep?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,516
    Why is that wtf or lol? It makes sense, we dont want to listen but Pep has said nonstop he intends to honour his 2 year contract.

Makes sense we are his next destination since he expressed his admiration I the past. And he doesnt have much left to explore, except a romantic comeback to Barca.
    I'm surprised he's mention his future club.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014

dard

Feb 21, 2017
    "Ho motivo di credere che Guardiola abbia fatto tappa a Milano da New York.
    Ieri per quanto mi riguarda si è giocata la partita finale della trattativa con la Juventus"
    Momblano

Google Translate:

"I have reason to believe that Guardiola made a stop in Milan from New York.

Yesterday, as far as I'm concerned, the final match of the negotiations with Juventus was played "

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)