L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
With your standard, yes Zidane is a loser too. He didn't won the league with his team.

This black and white perspective is what i don't like about here.

A coach is either a goat or rubbish, there is nothing in between.
No Zidane is not a loser by my standards, where did you get that? Zidane is only a loser with your completely silly standards that make zero sense. No matter how much you dislike it the fact is that the likes of Allegri, Pep and Zidane are proven winners unlike Sarri.

You are the king of making things seem black and white. I really don't think you have much authority on that subject. I think what you don't like is that people (fairly) criticize a coach that you for some reason seem super fond of.

The majority on here regard Sarri as a good coach. You simply yourself make things again seem black and white. He just doesn't belong to the elite category, not yet at least.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I thought he was a naive, plan a only coach while at Napoli too (though he did improve the team defensively in final season), but at Chelsea, when things weren't working, he pretty much dropped sarriball.

Without showing that bit of flexibility, doubt we would've been interested in him.

I disagree, when the club tells you and the players this or that competition isn't important, it does make a big difference. Makes diff in regards to time spent on preparation, xi, motivation, all of the above.
I never had any problems with Sarri defense, hes not one of those careless attacking coaches. He was a defensive coach in Empoli. He uses the material he has and let him guide him. But when I say naive and doesnt adapt I don't mean it's too careless defensively, its that his attacking tactic is fairly rudimentary and set in stone, it may look nice, but it's not really effective in big games or moments. You neutralize it and he will rarely throw a tactical trick to mix.

And reality shows that because too many of the big games in either leagues did not work out in his favour at all. It's not a coincidence his record in these games are so worryingly unsuccessful. And we are getting this coach for CL, a competition where the conditions are pretty mixh all games are tense big pressure games? And I'm not supposed to be worried about this hire?

Jun 6, 2015
I thought he was a naive, plan a only coach while at Napoli too (though he did improve the team defensively in final season), but at Chelsea, when things weren't working, he pretty much dropped sarriball.

Without showing that bit of flexibility, doubt we would've been interested in him.

I disagree, when the club tells you and the players this or that competition isn't important, it does make a big difference. Makes diff in regards to time spent on preparation, xi, motivation, all of the above.
I don't think he dropped sarriball. He simply wasn't able to make it work at Chelsea the way he wanted to. Only against City in the League cup final after being beaten 6-0 in their previous meeting he changed his approach to a more defensive one.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
My friend is from Spain and they were showing Pep on TV now.

The journalist asked him if he's happy in City and if his Spanish fans will watch him in sky blue next year again. He replied: "I am very happy in City. I want to stay but that's up to the club. The FFP situation is very complicated. I want to stay, I do, but if I were to leave I will do it only for a historically important club in other top league in the world.
Then the journalist said: "Barca?" Pep replies: "Barca is a big club". Journalist: "Juventus, Bayern?". Pep: "Bayern already has a coach" and he smiled. PSG? "I said only City or top leagues".

Bad news for City and good news for us!
Your friend is lying. I’m sorry to be the one to tell you this. We can’t sing Happy Days to the name of Pep.

Only works with Sarri. So for that my friend I’m team Sarri.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
What are you laughing at? Show me one time that someone said this is the day we're announcing Guardiola?
Only perdulla and the ilk have said today is sarri day etc etc
The closest for Guardiola is the 14th and that hasn't happened yet

- - - Updated - - -

A Guardiola day will not happen, because Sarri will sign soon. Maby Pep comes in the future, next year or the year after.
Yeah that's a no. Sarri hasn't even been released from Chelsea but ok

Jul 20, 2012
What are you laughing at? Show me one time that someone said this is the day we're announcing Guardiola?
Only perdulla and the ilk have said today is sarri day etc etc
The closest for Guardiola is the 14th and that hasn't happened yet

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's a no. Sarri hasn't even been released from Chelsea but ok
Brb checking pesto files

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Physically collapsed? :rofl:

So just after beating Juventus his team physically collapsed against a mid-table Viola and got absolutely massacred with a Scudetto on the line?

You Sarri fanbois are hilarious.

Dude failed to rotate at all, ADL bitched about Sarri not using any of the bench players all the time, so it’s 100% on him, the so-called “physical collapse”. Add to that, it was a mental collapse clearly, and that’s on the coach, he even whined and bitched about losing the Scudetto in the hotel room while watching our game.

Dude is a super-cringe whiner.
Stop assuming things, just because I responded to Osmans post with an argument doesnt make me a Sarriboi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)