L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If a woman wants to sell her body who the hell are you to judge. If i man wants to spend his money on prostitutes not your problem.
Yeah because its like selling pickles at the grocery store - Its exactly the same thing..
Again Im not going to enter that discussion since like I said before - I dont really care - as much as I care you can go splash around and have gangbangs with 30 hoes - As long as I dont know any of them personally I dont care (and of course I dont know any hoe..)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Yeah because its like selling pickles at the grocery store - Its exactly the same thing..
Again Im not going to enter that discussion since like I said before - I dont really care - as much as I care you can go splash around and have gangbangs with 30 hoes - As long as I dont know any of them personally I dont care (and of course I dont know any hoe..)
Bro. Prostitution is the oldest profession.

Barese

May 9, 2019
Serious question: do prostitutes excist in your country? Being the most 'Western' country in the Middle East.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
I dont have time for a serious relationship yet. I'm on the road all the time. And you have to fuck sometimes . Even if you want to meet a woman only for sex, you still need to invest a minimum in 2-3 dates. And mostly more, and you're not sure you're going to fuck her anyway. So prostitutes are the perfect solution for me right now.

And wtf. GTFO kids. PERPERE for PEPE.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Pep-Juve. Le operazioni si sono spostate da Manchester a Torino. È un ottimo segnale.
Guelpa

Pep-Juve. The operations have moved from Manchester to Turin. A great sign

I'm taking that as it's getting closer to being finalised and that an agreement has been found with city
#PepOn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)