L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
When the club said we won’t announce anything until all the finals were over did we all not expect something the following week not a month later? Why even make that statement why not just say cya in July

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We want a coached locked in before we start buying players. If they are already buying players (Demiral & Romero) are we just throwing a team together again and letting the next coach figure it out or are we already in agreement with said coach whom has provided a list of players/player types he wants and we are already operating on those requests?

This is silly now.

Apr 29, 2006
Not exactly. Buying players without the coach makes us go for those pesky WC talent/players. The final pieces and fillers are more coach-dependent imho.

If I had to guess - Dybala, Pjanic and the likes are much more coach dependent. 2nd to the amount in offers received, I suppose.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
We want a coached locked in before we start buying players. If they are already buying players (Demiral & Romero) are we just throwing a team together again and letting the next coach figure it out or are we already in agreement with said coach whom has provided a list of players/player types he wants and we are already operating on those requests?

This is silly now.
Regarding market opportunities like Demiral I don't think our scouting team and sporting director would request approval from Allegri or any coach for that matter. I'm sure their assessment and analysis goes much deeper than what Allegri can comment on, after all that's not exactly coaches job to pick young talents from other teams.

But yeah, in principal I agree, larger deals like Pogba/SMS fantasies or de Ligt that requires major funds and/or sales of existing players cannot be done without coordinating with the coach, especially if we're talking coaches with clear systems and ideas like Sarri or Pep.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
So has Sarri been freed from Chelsea and announced yet?

He's been on vacation for like a week now and nothing. Chelsea finished their season like two weeks ago and nothing. This is not normal if we wanted him.

Our club is so obviously not waiting for him.

I don't expect anything to happen today or next few days. Probably from Friday something could happen.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
So has Sarri been freed from Chelsea and announced yet?

He's been on vacation for like a week now and nothing. Chelsea finished their season like two weeks ago and nothing. This is not normal if we wanted him.

Our club is so obviously not waiting for him.

I don't expect anything to happen today or next few days. Probably from Friday something could happen.
If It doesn't happen until Thursday, then next week.Our club usually announces signings only from Monday to Wednesday.
Rarely I have seen in other days.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Mediaset

The agreement is imminent
3 year contract
Ramadani has worked with Chelsea so no buyout is needed
Maybe a discount on Higuain

Wednesday or Thursday the announcement

Let's see if they get this wrong again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)