L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I wonder what will Sarri say after his first loss of the season
Shut up! I won 2nd place you havent!
or maybe he`ll go classic Sarri - Its not fair we played late at night where everyone else played in the afternoon..

- - - Updated - - -

So where’s Sarri? They told us Monday.
Probably in his cave..

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Agree about the CBs but if it really is Sarri coming then he needs players the fit his style, just has Pep would.

Take Pogba for example, rumors are we have to sell the house and kitchen sink to get him...are we really gonna sell players the new coach might find useful so we can bring Pogba back for vacation 2.0?

- - - Updated - - -

And been meaning to ask you, are you getting your guru license this summer? :snoop:
We aren't going to make any major signings like pogba/SMS or sell Cancelo before new coach appt.

Pogba type deals take a while regardless.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
working day ends in 2 hours in Turin and 3 hours in London and we have nussing regarding Sarri. I've lost count how many times Sarri papers have fucked up the announcement time, even if Sarri eventually comes, those fucks will be as (not) credible as those saying Pep

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I'm just here to tell y'all that Sarri will be announced. There is no way Guardiola will be our next coach. I don't believe it.
Listen to this man.

- - - Updated - - -

Style, prestige, mentality... all that talk doesn't matter. Fact is Pep has no where to go if he leaves Man City. He will not go back to Spain or Germany, and he will not switch PL clubs. PSG is a no too because he's not touching that Arab money again. Juventus is the only option at the club level. There's a clear project, core set of players that suits him, a challenge (CL), and a budget.
Yeah, IF he does leave, Juve is a great option. Like was the case with Ronaldo.

Pep 2021.

- - - Updated - - -

- In attack we have a wealth compareable to Man City. Dybala, Ronaldo, D. Costa, possibly Berna... Who wouldn't want that...
Our attack on paper clearly better.

If Pep can make young Coman, Sterling and Jesus look that good, imagine what he can do with Douglas Costa and Dybala. And Ronaldo would be the top scorer ofc.

In fact, DC's sole great season with Bayern was under Pep.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Style, prestige, mentality... all that talk doesn't matter. Fact is Pep has no where to go if he leaves Man City. He will not go back to Spain or Germany, and he will not switch PL clubs. PSG is a no too because he's not touching that Arab money again. Juventus is the only option at the club level. There's a clear project, core set of players that suits him, a challenge (CL), and a budget.
lol how have you possibly come to this conclusion?

Pep wont go to spain, germany another PL club or PSG cause arabs run it did pep actually ever say anything to indicate any of this or are you just making shit up?

- - - Updated - - -

Every single Napoli player is talking like Sarri is already our coach, now even Ancelotti.

Also, Chelsea people I found on twitter with inside info are saying Sarri is 100% gone.

2+2
yes napoli players have been talking about sarri to juve for weeks but the thread pepitos here seemed not to have noticed

May 25, 2019
Not sure if my theory makes any sense, but is it possible that Pep or whoever our potential coach is, is only willing to come to Juve if we lock down a high quality midfielder first and that is the hold up? I just don't understand what's taking so long otherwise.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not sure if my theory makes any sense, but is it possible that Pep or whoever our potential coach is, is only willing to come to Juve if we lock down a high quality midfielder first and that is the hold up? I just don't understand what's taking so long otherwise.
dont buy into the "omg whats taking so long" crowd.

Folks here saying something must be wrong because hurr durr it doesnt take this long to free sarri from chelsea contract as if they have any relevant experience or even a slight knowledge of the moving pieces involved :howler:

our management are relaxed, even went on vacation but Tuz Football Manager experds are freaking out. :panic:

May 25, 2019
dont buy into the "omg whats taking so long" crowd.

Folks here saying something must be wrong because hurr durr it doesnt take this long to free sarri from chelsea contract as if they have any relevant experience or even a slight knowledge of the moving pieces involved :howler:

our management are relaxed, even went on vacation but Tuz Football Manager experds are freaking out. :panic:
So do you think that they have the new manager under contract but are just waiting to announce it? Not exactly the same but the hockey team that I follow hired a new GM this offseason, from the day that the GM was hired the guy that was rumored to be at the top of his list as head coach was mentioned in the media. 3 weeks to the day later he was announced as the new head coach of the team. Wouldn't the identity of coach be instrumental in being part of the decision making process for players that are looking at transfers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)