L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
lol the guy is full of it now

lmao Monday will be a day to work hard
So... Momblano is still not backing down? :p
No I wouldn't say so

Here's the problem, Mister is doing a fantastic job or reporting what's being said on VS here but a lot of people on that forum don't actually read or listen to what Momblano has to say exactly
They hear sarri is close and then don't actually quote what he says

So Mister sees that someone says on VS 'Sarri is close - momblano'

When momblano actually says

'Sarri is close to Juve according to his staff/agent but that isn't what my sources have been saying'

The biggest thing is that we need to wait for Monday
Monday we will know

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
You guys had fun while I was sleeping

To re cap what momblano said

Momblano

"Riguardo Guardiola il grosso delle fonti non si è spostato di un millimetro.

Sappiamo che comunque le fonti arrivano fino ad un certo punto, la sensazione è che la partita non sia chiusa anche se i rilievi giornalistici di tante redazioni hanno individuato il nome da tanti giorni. Se fosse Sarri SAREBBE UNA ENORME SORPRESA A MIO GIUDIZIO sia per una questione giornalistica sia personalmente da juventino di torino che giornalista che prova a capire come ragiona la juventus."

"ci sono coincidenze abbastanza pregnanti tra ciò che confiderebbe paratici e ciò che canta al mondo tutto l'entourage di Sarri perchè da Ramadani alle persone vicine a Sarri, fanno trapelare che Sarri SI SENTE il prossimo allenatore della juventus.

la considerazione che volevo fare sulla frase al ristorante..non è mettere necessariametne in analogia i due fatti io ricordo la frase rubata ad Andrea Agnelli "Allegri resta se lui è d'accordo"

Recap: regarding Guardiola my sources don't shift, sarri would be an enormous surprise, it's not quite closed yet and the reason why people are saying sarri is done is because him and his staff feel like they will be Juves next coach.

Monday will be a day where journalists all have to work hard because a lot could happen at once
Did he not say all of this?

Long legal battle between city - uefa and maybe both Pep and Juve dont want to get in the way or wait that long.

Paratici has confirmed sarri to his colleagues.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2017
No I wouldn't say so

Here's the problem, Mister is doing a fantastic job or reporting what's being said on VS here but a lot of people on that forum don't actually read or listen to what Momblano has to say exactly
They hear sarri is close and then don't actually quote what he says

So Mister sees that someone says on VS 'Sarri is close - momblano'

When momblano actually says

'Sarri is close to Juve according to his staff/agent but that isn't what my sources have been saying'

The biggest thing is that we need to wait for Monday
Monday we will know
Still defending that asshole?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Exactly. Mombly is reporting what his sources are telling him in past 2-3 years no journalist had better sources than him. Could his informers lie to him that possible but until he’s proven wrong he deserves to be praised instead of calling him asshole.
Exactly

There are definitely voices that are going around regarding pep

Let's see if they are true

The only assholes are people like pedulla who are shitting on everyone with their holier than thou attitude claiming they are right everyone else is wrong

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Exactly

There are definitely voices that are going around regarding pep

Let's see if they are true

The only assholes are people like pedulla who are shitting on everyone with their holier than thou attitude claiming they are right everyone else is wrong
True, I give Di Marzio a lot of grief but he has humility and accepts it when he gets things wrong, unlike Pedulla.

glz27

Jul 14, 2016
Is monday a holiday in italy?
Would they announce something then?

Still can't/want to believe the management is going for Sarri

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)