L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
We needed to change Allegri no matter what. Time will tell if Sarri is the right appointment. Right now I am looking forward to a more entertaining and positive playingstyle, and I dont really give a damn about the tracksuit and the smoking.
Ansolutely! The first priority was fo get rid of the manager who won 5 in a row no matter what. That's genius of our board that simpletons don't understand.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Ansolutely! The first priority was fo get rid of the manager who won 5 in a row no matter what. That's genius of our board that simpletons don't understand.
Definitely should fire AA, Nedved, and Paratici and hire you.
If we had to lose the title this year would be the best time. They will take Juve to another whole level, with or without Sarri. They are tired of our brand of football. They know Juve would win Serie A even if they start playing with minus 12 points. So relax Serie A is ours to lose.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
If we had to lose the title this year would be the best time. They will take Juve to another whole level, with or without Sarri. They are tired of our brand of football. They know Juve would win Serie A even if they start playing with minus 12 points. So relax Serie A is ours to lose.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
If we had to lose the title, this year would be the best time. Our board know what they are doing and they will take Juve to another whole level, with or without Sarri. Nedved has been in this businesss since he was a kid. So was AA even as a kid he was part of Juve family. They are tired of our brand of football. They know Juve would win Serie A even if they start playing with minus 12 points. So relax Serie A is ours to lose. We will win another title even with Ferrara as a coach.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
If we had to lose the title, this year would be the best time. Our board know what they are doing and they will take Juve to another whole level, with or without Sarri. Nedved has been in this businesss since he was a kid. So was AA even as a kid he was part of Juve family. They are tired of our brand of football. They know Juve would win Serie A even if they start playing with minus 12 points. So relax Serie A is ours to lose. We will win another title even with Ferrara as a coach.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
It's not, man. We had a few close seasons in our 8th second scudetti run. If you think that, it's only a testament to how good Allegri was in the Serie A...

Changing our style could definitely mean dropping points at first and that all while Inger will probably be clearly superior to the rest of Serie A apart from Juve.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I wasn't convinced by the first two posts, but the third one got me.

Aug 2, 2005
Did you notice that MC twitter account keep posting Pep interview so many time

This saga might actually affecting something
Maybe financially? Stock? Transfers? Lol

This is crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
based on how Sarri will get his system understood quickly by our players + how Leakey his teams and frequently conceding goals + his teams collapse after the mid season and this is funny as this actually our trade to drop in February so this is a bonce so we will see how he will react + no team rotation which will cause more drops + his rigidity in team formation which will results in more drops + lack of experience to handle super stars & their egos + he will fragile if a situation like the lost against Ateletic happened + breaking some of the stadium glass + we need purifiers to clean his smoke + our players will start to smoke ....

I think safe to say we will end up fighting Atalanta at the end of the season on the fourth place ....+ at last we have entertaining Juve ... that we all dreaming about ...

Note that : Don't compare him to Allegri before he came to us , Allegri was great in tactical flexibility with Milan + how he adapted very well to the available means and try hard to get results and those two are very important to any coach .... that Mr. Sarri don't have .... If you followed Chelsea last season you will get my point ...

Sarri is not flexible , poor in reading games , poor in players management ... and don't compare us to Napoli , they play as if nothing to lose , but any one will coach us ...immediately will have constant pressure to win ... I even think we will sack him before he finishes the season ....

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Nedved was just playing football as a kid, I doubt he had any business acumen as a kid.

The delusion and arrogance is high if anyone thinks we will the league just because we have a winning team. If anything its going to our most difficult for years.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I wasn't convinced by the first two posts, but the third one got me.
I looked at it through my phone and I was sure I had an error or something until you helped me realize he did post it 500 times..

- - - Updated - - -

When do he sign? :numnum:
All I read is yet to come..
Its over man Sarri is our coach.. Most of us are against this move but it is the truth..

- - - Updated - - -

Guys can we focus on Pogba now? tracking and shit.
Dont be so sure - Real might pounce on him before us.
A Dybala+A.Sandro for Pogba seems like a fair trade for both sides..
If we dont get him we will get SMS.
Pogba is my preferred option as he has these attacking characteristics a midfielder can only dream of but its not as SMS is a Sarri ehh I meant a bum..

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I looked at it through my phone and I was sure I had an error or something until you helped me realize he did post it 500 times..

- - - Updated - - -

Its over man Sarri is our coach.. Most of us are against this move but it is the truth..

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba is my preferred option as he has these attacking characteristics a midfielder can only dream of but its not as SMS is a Sarri ehh I meant a bum..
Yeah I know its over, " best is yet to come" really sounds bad for us. People here still has hope, thats up to them. I have no problem with Sarri, can be my personal view of the situation, who was Conte as a coach before Juve, Allegri was laughed at when signed for Juve, im sure Agnelli, Paratici, Nedved and the rest know what they are doing.

To be frankly honest, last season was a sleeping pill, we played shit football. Can it be worse with Sarri?

Merda is becoming stronger with Conte, they are bringing in quality in Godin and Barella, maby Dzeko to, they will challenge us next year. But I want to see us play more offensive football. Then lets see if it leads to glory.

dylanjuventino

Jul 10, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Real has already smashed the bank bro? Hazard and shit. No way they go for Pogba, if so we will get Isco. But no way, im totally sure he really will come back this year. He has been in Turin and with some of the boys a few time this year and definitely they push him too.

If ANY year, Pogba will leave this year. They are not even in CL and the comeback to Juve rumours has been going for 2-3 seasons now and DEFINITELY there is some truth in that imo. Mostly this year.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
The same manager who clearly ran out of ideas, and could not get the best out of our squad for two years running. Sure is nice to have weekend managers like you out there, who knows better than the professional managers, who follows the team internally on a day to day basis:baus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)