L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
We've seen Allegri play attacking football before and with great results. I don't believe Sarri is the answer to winning the CL
Allegri is a tactical genius. But changing tactics every now and then requires a lot from the players. It limits the creativity and talent of a number of players, Dybala most obvious. But also D. Costa, Pjanic and others. Sarri will spend a lot of time trying to implement Sarriball here. The players will slowly pick it up and with continuity and form, we will emerge as a much more dominating side than anything fielded by Allegri. Once Juve play Sarriball, and we have some of the best players in the world and a lot of depth, we will be the best Juve side ever. This is my hope. This is why I hope Sarri will come

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 20, 2012
Allegri is a tactical genius. But changing tactics every now and then requires a lot from the players. It limits the creativity and talent of a number of players, Dybala most obvious. But also D. Costa, Pjanic and others. Sarri will spend a lot of time trying to implement Sarriball here. The players will slowly pick it up and with continuity and form, we will emerge as a much more dominating side than anything fielded by Allegri. Once Juve play Sarriball, and we have some of the best players in the world and a lot of depth, we will be the best Juve side ever. This is my hope. This is why I hope Sarri will come
I hope so too

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Also I hope Sarri will use Ronaldo as his prima punta. Higuain scored ~40 goals a few years ago under Sarri. The system favorited a striker who was clinical in the box. Ronaldo is probably the best ever in this regard. With quality wingers, the best Sarriball is yet to come. I can easily understand why Sarri is jumping on the chance to get hired here. This is also the reason why I don't understand the Icardi rumours. Icardi would push Ronaldo to the wing? Never. Also we have a much promising prima punta in Moise Kean ready whenever Ronaldo is saved.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Also I hope Sarri will use Ronaldo as his prima punta. Higuain scored ~40 goals a few years ago under Sarri. The system favorited a striker who was clinical in the box. Ronaldo is probably the best ever in this regard. With quality wingers, the best Sarriball is yet to come. I can easily understand why Sarri is jumping on the chance to get hired here. This is also the reason why I don't understand the Icardi rumours. Icardi would push Ronaldo to the wing? Never. Also we have a much promising prima punta in Moise Kean ready whenever Ronaldo is saved.
I dont think Ronaldo should ever be played as a lone 9. SS or LW with no defensive movement would be the best.

Regarding Sarri, I dont think it’ll work.. it is a hit or miss but the risks are high. You have a manager that likes attackin football and the players we have suit his way of playing but he’s also very stubborn in his approach and not flexible in his tactics. For the CL and Serie A, you need to be able to switch your tactics and rotate for peak performances. Even Klopp played 10 man behind the ball last CL. The more I think of it, the rather I’d kept Allegri or, if he gets sacked, try Valverde rather than Sarri.

Jul 20, 2012
Who would u choose as the two wingers ?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
@JCK

dylanjuventino

Jul 10, 2018
Guys have you ever thought about why we bought a player from Wales named Ramsey? Amazing passes etc, but dont you think that is really weird? Even if we go for free transfer players?

Google Ramsey Manchester city, and Ramsey bayern munchen or why not Ramsey pep guardiola. And see if you can see the pattern!;)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Sorry for posting multiple times. I pressed reply on tapatalk and kept on reloading then i must have fall asleep didnt check it but until now :lol2:

With Sarri we wont be waiting for Feb/March to come so the team reaches its “peak” and play fantastic football :p.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I thought chiesa primarily played on the right?
I edited my post just now as well. But I think Chiesa would prefer the left if he himself could choose. If im wrong, we should play D.Costa on the left and Chiesa on the right. Doesn't matter much to me. Sarri would have D.Costa, Chiesa, Bernardeschi, Cuadrado, (Zaniolo) to choose from.

Then we sell Dybala and spend the money on a quality midfielder instead. SMS, Pogba, Ndombele or a third.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Guys have you ever thought about why we bought a player from Wales named Ramsey? Amazing passes etc, but dont you think that is really weird? Even if we go for free transfer players?

Google Ramsey Manchester city, and Ramsey bayern munchen or why not Ramsey pep guardiola. And see if you can see the pattern!;)
Are you trying to say that Ramsey is a Pep signing? lol i think he is just a very good CM we got with no transfer fee

Jul 20, 2012
I edited my post just now as well. But I think Chiesa would prefer the left if he himself could choose. If im wrong, we should play D.Costa on the left and Chiesa on the right. Doesn't matter much to me. Sarri would have D.Costa, Chiesa, Bernardeschi, Cuadrado, (Zaniolo) to choose from.

Then we sell Dybala and spend the money on a quality midfielder instead. SMS, Pogba, Ndombele or a third.
I think we need someone like isco as well as chiesa

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah I know its over, " best is yet to come" really sounds bad for us. People here still has hope, thats up to them. I have no problem with Sarri, can be my personal view of the situation, who was Conte as a coach before Juve, Allegri was laughed at when signed for Juve, im sure Agnelli, Paratici, Nedved and the rest know what they are doing.

To be frankly honest, last season was a sleeping pill, we played shit football. Can it be worse with Sarri?

Merda is becoming stronger with Conte, they are bringing in quality in Godin and Barella, maby Dzeko to, they will challenge us next year. But I want to see us play more offensive football. Then lets see if it leads to glory.
I think we played shit last year because of few things
1. Allegri`s cycle is over and we need to change approach
2. Our midfield - You cant win the CL with only Pjanic as our above average midfielder..

Next season Sarri will be here and try to deploy his tactics on the team. I expect our team to adjust as any other team and see us better than last season.
That being said Im not sure it will be enough in the CL - a midfielder such as Pogba would certainly provide a great boost and it would look like Pjanic in Jorginho`s role with Pogba our attacking minded midfield and another midfield who`s job will be retrieving balls.
Sarri`s teams means good cutting wingers and Bernardeschi is just waiting to explode IMO while Chiesa is exactly the type for Sarri.
There is no need to talk about Ronaldo as the name itself tells the story.
Defence - We should look better because its impossible to look worse + Cancelo out Heysaj in means more defensive stability as my 2 year old son defends better than Cancelo..
A.Sandro is a mystery as I rate him a lot and dont understand why we are so eager to replace him.
E.Palmeri - The one we are linked with to replace A.Sandro - Not bad but A.Sandro to me is much better.
and finally our CB partnership of Chiellini Bonucci - We seriously need to improve on the last one so if we get someone who can take Bonucci`s place I think we are set and could really challenge for the CL even under Sarri but then again you never know with a new coach as things could go wrong easily with new mentality and tactic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)