L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
So according to agresti Chelsea evidently wants Juve to pay €6M to release Sarri, but Juve is balking.

One very simple question; if Sarri were truly Juves number one target, why the hesitation to pay? That figure is nothing, relatively speaking. Agnelli could Venmo that without thinking twice.
So we knew that Sarri had a clause and we decided to lose all our leverage by parting with Allegri so early and saying, "Hey we have no coach, can we please have Sarri?"

Of course Chelsea will say "Pay money". :donedeal:

And so what if Chelsea refuses? Then what do we do? Call Allegri back? The chain of events are all out of sequence.

dylanjuventino

Jul 10, 2018
So according to agresti Chelsea evidently wants Juve to pay €6M to release Sarri, but Juve is balking.

One very simple question; if Sarri were truly Juves number one target, why the hesitation to pay? That figure is nothing, relatively speaking. Agnelli could Venmo that without thinking twice.
Where did Agresti say this? I read almost the same but not from Agresti?

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
This whole thing has been such an embarrassment for us Juve fans.
Maybe for u.
I am proud of this club, not often or mostly, BUT ALWAYS. And I'm glad that we have the same mentally people who run this beautiful club. Juventus has always meant something exclusive, not for everyone. This is a lifestyle.

Criticism? yes, high expectations? of course. But with class and culture, which is the showcase of being a real Juventino. And I see people here who accept low standards, but what's better, at the same time insulting the club, the players, and the worst that they dont see the problem, always putting themselves in opposition to others. Let's call it by name, being an asshole.

You cant have everything, but if you feel embarrassed after our club came back from Serie B to the elite clubs in Europe in just 10 years, after raising the bar every year, investing in every field, bringing one of the best players of all time and now firing Allegri, although he really didntt disappoint, on the contrary, he won trophys all the time, but THIS IS AN AMBITION, raising the bar, sometimes risking to please ' embarrassed' fan, like you.

More respect for these colors, criticism is needed, yes, but let's do it with style, as befits a real bianconero.

Take ur time friends, we have weekend. It will be Pep. If not , fck it, we will all be here,still, loving this club.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
So we knew that Sarri had a clause and we decided to lose all our leverage by parting with Allegri so early and saying, "Hey we have no coach, can we please have Sarri?"

And so what if Chelsea refuses? Then what do we do? Call Allegri back? The chain of events are all out of sequence.
Exactly. Does that sound like something Agnelli would do? I got to give him more credit than that.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

it seems like the safer approach went out the door with beppe

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
if not for Guardiola why are we giving up Cancelo to City for a mere 50m which is lower than transfermarkt value which is always lower than real market value???
a dislike for either his very offensive style or his professionalism makes no sense otherwise.

also seems odd that it would be his offensive style as we should have known that before we signed.

maybe like @Osman said we are doing the bidding of jorge mendes

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
a dislike for either his very offensive style or his professionalism makes no sense otherwise.

also seems odd that it would be his offensive style as we should have known that before we signed.

maybe like @Osman said we are doing the bidding of jorge mendes
Maybe giving up on him due to his defence flaws. Reocurring issue in all his clubs so far.

But defenitely should keep for me.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
To seem more important, get easy clicks, get hired more, better pay from employer. Take your pick.
Agresti would never lie.

But seriously, I’m not even sure these journalists are lying. I just think they’re getting mislead on purpose, probably by the same source(s)

Say whatever you want about Momblano, at least he’s consistent in his reporting. He consistently said Ronaldo to Juve. He consistently said Allegri out. We’ll see about Pep, but he’s consistently said it.

JuvXOXO

May 25, 2019

Just because you have a lot of money doesn't mean you throw away a few million if you don't have to.

If he approaches every decision like that, Juve would be going broke.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So Di Marzio, Agresti, Pedulla etc all reporting the same thing. Sarri to Juventus on a 3 year deal, he will sign the contract next week.

Disgusting, absolutely disgusting. What a pathetic club we are. Accepting mediocrity and showing zero ambition yet again. It was nice to dream big with the CR7 signing, but we are just a pretender. Fuck this club to hell and back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)