L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
But yet Pep's flat denial was not acceptable to your very high standards :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

He's right either way
Because a million people in the same position be it coaches or players have straight denied or said they were staying and then left. I mean come on , pogba, fiorentino Perez with Ronaldo etc etc

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Momblano was just asked by Massimiliano nerozzi does he think Juventus is hoping for sarri or sarri for Juventus ? Momblano answered for sure sarri for Juventus. He is waiting to see if there plan falls apart so he can insert himself as an option.
Damn, Sarri is like a virus waiting your immune system to show weakness to insert himself upon you. :scared::scared::scared:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Because a million people in the same position be it coaches or players have straight denied or said they were staying and then left. I mean come on , pogba, fiorentino Perez with Ronaldo etc etc
I know but If you don't believe in denial then believing in Barzagli conformation is ridiculous.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
To all of you saying Sarri doesn't make sense, have you considered that our management simply wants a more attacking coach to attract new fans? Agnelli has been trying to grow the Juve brand, there's no doubt about that. The logo change, the signing of Ronaldo, and next season's home jersey are clear examples. Perhaps the next step is to change our style of play and from that perspective Sarri makes sense. Guardiola, Klopp and Pochettino would've been the preferred options but they're unattainable so we're settling for Sarri.
attracting fans and growing the brand with a chain smoker, bigot, tracksuit wearing, homophobic coach? why not :baus:

also, sarri and hyper attacking beautiful football is simply a myth. sarri came close to winning the scudetto with napoli because he fixed napoli's defense (or he just got lucky with koulibaly, it's a matter of approach, really). his empoli was a rather defensive team, and so is his chelsea. he's a very good coach, but those who expect all guns blazing kind of attacking football from him might not be prepared for the unavoidable disappointment.

napoli's goal scoring record from 2012/13 to 2018/19, along with goals conceded and league finishes:

2.png

sarri years marked. also, please note that their best scoring year resulted in a 3rd place, but their point record arrived when sarri finally fixed the defense, at the expense of their goal scoring record. please also note that napoli were outscored by both juve (86 goals) and lazio (89 goals) in '17/18, and by roma (83 goals) in '15/16, while napoli scored the most goals in '12/13, were second to juve in that regard next season, and they were just a couple of goals behind juve (72) and lazio (71) the year before sarri took over. napoli always played attacking football, that was part of their philosophy way before sarri took over. also, i don't think that you consider either allegri or inzaghi an attacking coach, despite both of their teams outscored sarri's napoli in sarri's special season.

as for his only chelsea year, which is not a huge sample indeed:

3.png

i didn't bother too much about showing you the obvious: he couldn't improve on last year's team a bit, and even his team's defensive performance left a lot to be desired.

and you don't want me get started on his empoli which played a possession based, rather defensive footie. sarriball is short passes and possession, not all-out attacking.

so we might just drop that "omg sarriball = attacking :tuttosport" talk for good, shall we :boh: sorry to disappoint, but he's not so influential as some might think, and also let me reiterate this: his best league result arrived when he finally fixed the napoli defense. i give him that, his '17/18 team was a special one, and we were lucky to have a well prepared coach who accepted the challenge.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Barzagli: "Would I have liked to be coached by Sarri? It would have been interesting. They take it for granted, but the decision hasn't been announced yet. "

:mombly:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,373
    on 7Gold they title:

soon: Moggi will reveal the name of Juve's new manager.

LOL

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
    Paratici shat all over marotta signing Ronaldo alone

Not sure about paratici yet he signed Ronaldo... it's ok no doubts over marotta letting Vidal go for cheap and signed inda trash bench warmer in hernanes though
    How about all the positive signings. You just mentioned one player. Ronaldo ain’t add something new to team he just worked for himself. Plus he is getting older according to his football career. Let’s face the reality we need new talents more new talents.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)