L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I don't think it will happen, but if it happens I will take (at least) half a year off of football. Even with CR7 I will have no interest in following Juventus for a long period of time. I won't be sad/mad and so on just a bit disappointed for the lack of ambition and disinterested because a 60 year old coach, who have never been a pro player, doesn't rotate squads, have won only one trophy and have no plan B is our coach. I don't even care about the lack of class and the middle finger towards Juve fans.
Where you a fan when we had the likes of Zach and Del Neri coaching us? The club are been through much worst than Sarri.

Yes he would be a major let down but we are still capable of achieving great things no matter who the coach is and it would be a shame if anyone was to quit on this team now when we are in such a great position.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
No I know that they are not that dumb but no wonder after Letting benatia gone without a good answer. But I am not too sure about Paratici and the hype some fans have for him. Didn’t see any difference yet. Marotta’s Juve were entertainment for us tho.
Well look at the Ronaldo situation. It started when he had his bicycle kick against us and took a good while to unfold. Then from when we signed yo announcement it was 20 days so I think our coach is done ( Guardiola) and that precontract will become the official contract on June 14th along with his announcement

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Paratici shat all over marotta signing Ronaldo alone
No I know that they are not that dumb but no wonder after Letting benatia gone without a good answer. But I am not too sure about Paratici and the hype some fans have for him. Didn’t see any difference yet. Marotta’s Juve were entertainment for us tho.
Not sure about paratici yet he signed Ronaldo... it's ok no doubts over marotta letting Vidal go for cheap and signed inda trash bench warmer in hernanes though

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Well look at the Ronaldo situation. It started when he had his bicycle kick against us and took a good while to unfold. Then from when we signed yo announcement it was 20 days so I think our coach is done ( Guardiola) and that precontract will become the official contract on June 14th along with his announcement
Lol. As I said there is no difference.
Actually we didn’t win the double so we even lost something somewhere.

Ronaldo and Paratici should prove us( the Juve fans) wrong next season or go.

I

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Where you a fan when we had the likes of Zach and Del Neri coaching us? The club are been through much worst than Sarri.

Yes he would be a major let down but we are still capable of achieving great things no matter who the coach is and it would be a shame if anyone was to quit on this team now when we are in such a great position.
I will be a fan of Juventus till I die. I have been a fan for more than 20 years.

My problem is this. When we went from Ferrara to Zaccheroni - I didn't saw much of a difference. I was hopeful for our team but I knew that after Calciopoli we will struggle.

Now it is completely different situation. We have won 8 straight scudetti. The last coach gave us 5 scudetti, 4 coppa Italia, 2 CL finals. We have the equivalent of Michael Jordan as our world star player. A 5 Ballon d'Or winner. And we appoint Sarri??? He lost 4:0 to Bournemouth this year -they are 14th in EPL! He is saying that second place is awesome too, he has won 1 trophy in his career, he lacks so many things that an ambitious elite club can't tolerate...

Our next coach will show our ambition. If we appoint some rando commando - we know that our management is also rando commando. Our next coach will be the mirror image of our managers.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Super obvious. He even mentioned himself on the city forums to make his guise seem legit. Dude wouldnt last two minutes in a mafia game lmao

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk
Most likely thats coordinated trolling from his bluemoon pals and peeps there are mentioning him to make him more credible.

Its a diculo move clearly.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I will be a fan of Juventus till I die. I have been a fan for more than 20 years.

My problem is this. When we went from Ferrara to Zaccheroni - I didn't saw much of a difference. I was hopeful for our team but I knew that after Calciopoli we will struggle.

Now it is completely different situation. We have won 8 straight scudetti. The last coach gave us 5 scudetti, 4 coppa Italia, 2 CL finals. We have the equivalent of Michael Jordan as our world star player. A 5 Ballon d'Or winner. And we appoint Sarri??? He lost 4:0 to Bournemouth this year -they are 14th in EPL! He is saying that second place is awesome too, he has won 1 trophy in his career, he lacks so many things that an ambitious elite club can't tolerate...

Our next coach will show our ambition. If we appoint some rando commando - we know that our management is also rando commando. Our next coach will be the mirror image of our managers.
Yup.

Thats why sarri makes no sense and he is most likely a desperate choice if appointed.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
To all of you saying Sarri doesn't make sense, have you considered that our management simply wants a more attacking coach to attract new fans? Agnelli has been trying to grow the Juve brand, there's no doubt about that. The logo change, the signing of Ronaldo, and next season's home jersey are clear examples. Perhaps the next step is to change our style of play and from that perspective Sarri makes sense. Guardiola, Klopp and Pochettino would've been the preferred options but they're unattainable so we're settling for Sarri.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
To all of you saying Sarri doesn't make sense, have you considered that our management simply wants a more attacking coach to attract new fans? Agnelli has been trying to grow the Juve brand, there's no doubt about that. The logo change, the signing of Ronaldo, and next season's home jersey are clear examples. Perhaps the next step is to change our style of play and from that perspective Sarri makes sense. Guardiola, Klopp and Pochettino would've been the preferred options but they're unattainable so we're settling for Sarri.
Attacking football - Chelsea are 6th in goals scored. United have scored more goals than them.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
No no and no. Our management isn't so simple minded. It has to be a whole package. More attacking football could have gotten is inzagho for a mere couple mil a year. Yet neither he nor sarri are going to be the coach

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Attacking football - Chelsea are 6th in goals scored. United have scored more goals than them.
I'm unsure what your point is. Are you trying to say Sarri doesn't play attacking football or are you basing your opinion of him on one season in a new league? Pretty silly either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)