L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
10 days more? :D Good thing I'm off to Rome for a couple of days, should shorten the waiting for me

Still believing in Pep.

Oh, and last but not least: forza Pep.
From what I understand that's the official publishing of the sanctions

City would already know by now so any related clauses or agreements Etc would already be done

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
From what I understand that's the official publishing of the sanctions

City would already know by now so any related clauses or agreements Etc would already be done
Thing is that Pep is waiting to come out clean out of this.

He did say he wasn't moving anywhere. So moving now would make him look like an ass.

Instead, if he waited some more time for bans or sanctions to be official, he could leave without looking like an ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone give me a recap of past two days? Thanks
According to the Italian media, Sarri was supposed to sign with us after the EL final, he didn't. According to them any new day is the day we sign Sarri, but we didn't for the past 7 days.

Momblano and other journalists said Pep is looking for a way out of City without looking like an asshole. He's waiting for the ban or sanctions to come into effect.
According to them he has already signed with Juve. Just need to leave City.

So we are just waiting now for the announcement. Could come in 10 minutes like it could come in 10 days, nobody knows.

Agnelli wants Pep official now, Pep needs more time.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Thing is that Pep is waiting to come out clean out of this.

He did say he wasn't moving anywhere. So moving now would make him look like an ass.

Instead, if he waited some more time for bans or sanctions to be official, he could leave without looking like an ass.
He could have avoided all that by simply ignoring the questions about his future & Juve...by just saying the regular "We'll see..." ,"I'm happy here..." and etc...

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
He could have avoided all that by simply ignoring the questions about his future & Juve...by just saying the regular "We'll see..." ,"I'm happy here..." and etc...
He could not have said that. He's under contract with City and renewed for two more years last season.
Only possible answer was 'No I'm not going anywhere'.

- - - Updated - - -

Sport Mediaset lol

Let's see if Sarri signs today.

(he won't).

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...I don’t feel like a city fan would be well versed enough to know about Carrera lol...
this guy apparently wrote:
"I'm told with no Guardiola deal, Juventus FC manager could be Massimo Carrera, who's currently managing in Russia."

what he wasn't told is that carrera was fired by spartak last october :baus:

Jul 20, 2012
He could not have said that. He's under contract with City and renewed for two more years last season.

- - - Updated - - -

Sport Mediaset lol

Let's see if Sarri signs today.

(he won't).
Let's see

- - - Updated - - -

We have reached a point that we believe tweets from non reliable sources

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
UEFA VP said that Milan will be sentenced today.

For City sentence we will need to wait.

All sentences come together usually. Pretty obvious that oil money is trying to delay the announcement.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
He didn't even say that.
He explicitly mentioned Juve & Italy...There was no specific need in that.
It was avoidable, and now he NEEDS to work harder to not look like an ass when or IF he leaves and comes here.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
I think it's plausible to assume that Pep already freed himself from City.

But he can't officially be announced new Juve manager until the media is all over the City ban/sanctions.

Probably City agreed to terminate the contract in exchange of more time until it's official. Works perfectly for both City and Pep.

- - - Updated - - -

He didn't even say that.
He explicitly mentioned Juve & Italy...There was no specific need in that.
It was avoidable, and now he NEEDS to work harder to not look like an ass when or IF he leaves and comes here.
And it's a lie, nothing new then. So what?

And he did also say 'things can change.. maybe they won't want me here anymore etc etc'.

So nothing to see there really. Just standard response.

Jul 20, 2012
I wonder why they don't do that.. hmm... since Sarri made himself available every day for the past 7 days.

Sarri is literally begging to come to Juve and yet they won't sign him just... strange isn't?
Look I want pep, but I'm tired of this bs waiting and the longer it goes on the more I'm inclined to believe it will be sarri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)