L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (158 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Its obvious, Sarri is number 1, but Chelsea might want to keep him, who can they get with a transfer ban, Sarri got them top 4 and Europa, they might as well keep him, he knows the players.

If Chelsea don't release him it will be a very mediocre coach, Inzaghi just re-signed with Lazio, we arnt getting the Bald Fraud or Poch (anyone that thinks we are is a mental defective), so then we have to look at the pure mediocrity that the board will be drawn too, that Gattuso?, EDF?, Spaletti

Allegri was 100% not a planned decision, he was not sacked, the lack of planning is obvious, and Conte was a free agent practically waiting for us, but we are going to end up with Ventura
How is that obvious? a lot of people have reported he was not even top 3

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
at least it wont he mourinho. i would rather the players show up, train as much as they feel like then arm wrestle for starting positions than have mourinho in charge

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You think the whole management would be on vacation if they had not agreed with a coach??

It's plain obvious we have agreed with someone, and we are just waiting for something.
Ofc, if they hadnt agreed terms with someone else, Allegri would have still been in charge. Business of this magnitude requires good planning. My concern is that every coach outside of Pep & Klopp is a serious downgrade, while even the two are slightly behind Max. Ending up with Sarri is like divorcing your good looking wife and hooking up with a blimp, because you felt you needed a change.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Ant Barilla (La Stampa): "The coach? I believe it is a matter of days, at most, the first days of next week. I have no certainty that it is Sarri, but there is a well-established negotiation. There is no feedback on Guardiola."

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Who is he behind Pep and Poch?

Emily Ratajkowski is high on my list of people i want to sleep with, literally 0% chance of that happening, i must be realistic in my pursuits
i see, just to get this straight: are you saying Sarri was our first choice all along or are you saying thats whats most probable?
a lot of people of reported a lot of things
Also true, lol. just trying to work with what i have here

Oct 23, 2011
Sounds like good news to me. I am sure we could hire Sarri tomorrow if we wanted to, but we are clearly waiting for someone bigger. We obviously have a time limit and Paratici knows this very well. With a little bit more patience I am confident we will hear some good news very soon.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Can't be Sarri. They would have gotten him by now.

Clearly they are waiting for Pep to free himself. If he doesn't, then maybe they will get Mourinho or Sarri.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Fabio Paratici and Pep's brother have guaranteed us that Pep isn’t coming to Juve & that he isn’t leaving City.”

[@guido_vaciago] - On the hypothesis of #Guardiola to #Juventus

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
The more i think about it, the more i think it will definitely not be Pep. The logic behind is is that by bringing Pep, the team will have to undergo a lot of changes because at the moment we are very, very far from being a suitable team for Pep. He is a coach that requires a completely different set of pkayers than what we have, his philosophy unlike anything Italy has seen and by bringing him now, it will come as a "shock" to the whole Juventus system. It will be someone who will definitely have a far more atacking mindset than previous coaches, but someone who will be used as a transitional coach, someone who will prepare this team for Peps arrival in 2/3 years. Bringin Pep now will require a majore overhaul of Juve, which i dont think we are prepared to do now. This is my opinion

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Pep has assembled the best squad in football at City. I don't see him leaving until he wins the Champions League.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
they are waiting for Chelsea to release Sarri, maybe negotiating a release fee
Are you serious? Are you guys kids?

Do you actually think they are negotiating on 5-6m for their next coach when they already fired Allegri and the market is open so they need a new coach ASAP to get the best deals on the market. For 5-6m euros? lol

They wouldn't risk operating late on the market for 5-6m, they would end up paying more in the end and also miss out on possible players.

They are simply waiting because THEY HAVE TO, for a big name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)