L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I'm not too familiar with Moblano but isn't he mostly just a Juve expert? It seems a bit strange for him to claim to know specifics about City's Uefa situation that no English or other gurus are reporting.
Well for one others are reporting it as well and two Agnelli could easily know what's coming down for man City and hence so could Momblano

JuvXOXO

May 25, 2019
Anyone else think Sarri might be better than Poch for Juve? Poch's record in big games in England has been terrible for the during his years at Spurs. He's also been poor in the Champions League until this season, but even then they've had a ton of luck and could have easily gone out in the group stage.

I think Poch is a better coach than Sarri overall, but he's better suited to rebuilding or improving a team rather than getting an old team over the line in a cup competition.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Same here. Sarri just doesn't line up with our vision and ambition to become a world class team.

We didn't buy Ronaldo to play balanced tactics like under Allegri so our management parted ways. But we also didn't buy Ronaldo to be coached by a guy without experience in leading a world class team like Sarri. It just wouldn't make any sense in firing a better coach and hiring a weaker one.

I still refuse to believe it's Sarri.
Sarri made a very competitive team out of Napoli with weaker material and budget.
This means that he is actually better than Max.
The first time he was given the chance, he won a European title.
Not everyone is lucky enough like Pep, to be gifted the best team in the world.
Most of the other coaches need to work their way up to the top, just like Sarri did
and you can be certain that they have the necessary minimum skills to actually be where they are.
What do you think Max would do at a team like Napoli? Remember Milan?
Could you even imagine what Pep would do?
Why do you thing he is avoiding teams like us?
Don't buy into the hype and try to evaluate someone's deeds considering the handicap they were up against.
Napoli under Sarri was an aggressive side overperforming at one on one's, the Agnellis saw that and this is exactly what we lack on CL
Max calibrates the team in order to have maximum results in league type of competitions, Conte too.
The champions must have a solid defense and use rotation wisely.
Both helped us brake the record of consecutive league titles, but for this goal, having an attacking plan was not mandatory and thus the team was under performing in cup types of competitions, when we had to give everything we got and claim a single game, just like Napoli could beat us.
If we manage to get Sarri, we should be grateful...

Last edited:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Anyone else think Sarri might be better than Poch for Juve? Poch's record in big games in England has been terrible for the during his years at Spurs. He's also been poor in the Champions League until this season, but even then they've had a ton of luck and could have easily gone out in the group stage.

I think Poch is a better coach than Sarri overall, but he's better suited to rebuilding or improving a team rather than getting an old team over the line in a cup competition.
I agree, I think Poch is good at getting a team to a certain level but then he hits his ceiling.

To me it’s a massive thing that he’s never won anything, he has 4 tournaments a year in England and never gets the job done.

When you also consider that Leicester recently won the title in a year where Tottenham absolutely and completely fluffed a title challenge it puts question marks over him even further.

Sarri is a good manager, everywhere he’s been he’s made the team greater than the sum of their parts.

If you give him our team and he does the same then that would be everything we need in a manager

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Hes bound to get one wrong at some point
Honestly, if Guardiola does arrive, I'm sure he'll be consulted on personnel. I can't believe he'd let a guy like Cancelo leave. I could also see him being hesitant on Pjanic given his technical ability. If we get Guardiola, I hope he'll keep Cristiano in check over FKs. I can't imagine Pjanic is particularly happy that a player is considerably worse than him statistically on FKs is taking them just because he is Cristiano. Pjanic should be taking them, and it shouldn't be up for debate.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Honestly, if Guardiola does arrive, I'm sure he'll be consulted on personnel. I can't believe he'd let a guy like Cancelo leave. I could also see him being hesitant on Pjanic given his technical ability. If we get Guardiola, I hope he'll keep Cristiano in check over FKs. I can't imagine Pjanic is particularly happy that a player is considerably worse than him statistically on FKs is taking them just because he is Cristiano. Pjanic should be taking them, and it shouldn't be up for debate.
Im sure theyd ask Pep for every transfer, but if say we need to sacrifice Pjanic or Cancelo or Dybala for a heavy financial investment, like De Ligt, Koulibaly, Pogba etc, do you think Pep would stop it? Ofcourse Pjanic and Cancelo would need to be replaced (Hysaj is nice, Trippier meh. Not sure who slots at DM if Pjanic is gone, we arent linked with anyone so far), so it would depend on that i guess

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Im sure theyd ask Pep for every transfer, but if say we need to sacrifice Pjanic or Cancelo or Dybala for a heavy financial investment, like De Ligt, Koulibaly, Pogba etc, do you think Pep would stop it? Ofcourse Pjanic and Cancelo would need to be replaced (Hysaj is nice, Trippier meh. Not sure who slots at DM if Pjanic is gone, we arent linked with anyone so far), so it would depend on that i guess
-I think Pjanic can be sacrificed if Pogba comes in. Can would probably play DM. But quite frankly sacrificing Matuidi, Khedira make a lot more sense.
-Cancelo I think makes 0 sense to sell bc he is a perfect Guardiola full back.
-Dybala could be sold. Dybala's first touch is one of the weakest areas of his game, and under Guardiola that may be a problem. He'd need to be replaced though.
-Sandro might be sold too or made a DM or CB ol. I don't know if he is offensive enough for Guardiola. In Manchester Guardiola put an attacking mf as fullback lol Zinchenko.

My crazy call here is that if we do get Guardiola, Bernardeschi might get deployed as a leftback by the end of the year.
Pure Pep...
Ronaldo--------------Dybala------------------ Costa--
------------------------Pogba-----Pjanic-------------------
----------------------------------Can----------------------------
Bernardeschi----De Ligt---Bonucci---Cancelo

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
At least when this saga is over, we will denounce that scum Momblano for good.
I can't believe he is credited for the Ronaldo transfer, I bet, even i, knew this before him.
I remember the first one who knew was Marca, that claimed that he is buying house in Turin.
The deal started to materialize at late June,
very early July, they were in agreement,
Barilla knew very early and agresti more or less at the same time with me.
When exactly Momblano called it?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
At least when this saga is over, we will denounce that scum Momblano for good.
I can't believe he is credited for the Ronaldo transfer, I bet, even i, knew this before him.
I remember the first one who knew was Marca, that claimed that he is buying house in Turin.
The deal started to materialize at late June,
very early July, they were in agreement,
Barilla knew very early and agresti more or less at the same time with me.
When exactly Momblano called it?
January 2010

Strickland

May 17, 2019
the most annoying thing about Sarri imo is how he doesn't celebrate goals with his team, but most of the time sits down and starts to intensely scribble something in his notebook. tracksuits are terrible, his pressers are lol and cigarettes I don't care, but that one habit of his is just beyond retarded

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
-I think Pjanic can be sacrificed if Pogba comes in. Can would probably play DM. But quite frankly sacrificing Matuidi, Khedira make a lot more sense.
-Cancelo I think makes 0 sense to sell bc he is a perfect Guardiola full back.
-Dybala could be sold. Dybala's first touch is one of the weakest areas of his game, and under Guardiola that may be a problem. He'd need to be replaced though.
-Sandro might be sold too or made a DM or CB ol. I don't know if he is offensive enough for Guardiola. In Manchester Guardiola put an attacking mf as fullback lol Zinchenko.

My crazy call here is that if we do get Guardiola, Bernardeschi might get deployed as a leftback by the end of the year.
Pure Pep...
Ronaldo--------------Dybala------------------ Costa--
------------------------Pogba-----Pjanic-------------------
----------------------------------Can----------------------------
Bernardeschi----De Ligt---Bonucci---Cancelo
I dont think we would need to replace Dybala one for one. I think Pep would play CR as lone striker and put 2 wingers around him, which would make a Dybala redundant (but wed need depth on the wings then, especially if Cuads is gone too). Sacrificing him for a Pogba would make perfect sense. Can is meh to me, we need better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)