L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (118 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, in my line of work when a random nobody pops out of nowhere and one of the first thing he has to do is to prove something or defend himself usually means the opposite of what you think or suggest.

Anyway, since I am bored and have an hour until the end of work day, lets analyze:

- He joined yesterday, literally all he does is backing up with everything he has the bald spaniard to Juventus rumors and reports, he doesnt participate in any other discussions and topics, the sole purpose of him joining is "Josep to Juventus" comments;
- He starts sharing links and quotes from a shitty little forum nobody`s even heard of or gives a fuck about, saying that "even in that said prestigious and worldwide known forum members there are reading tuz and are quoting some of the posts to laugh at and etc..." ;
- Today, he quotes a specific post from that shitty little forum where he is mentioned by nickname, only him, probably by his own account there - "That forum is full of absolute nutbars especially CosmoX, some grade A crazy right there".

What do you mean by "especially CosmoX", who the fuck are you, people from other forums are following you now?
Geez, it only takes 10 minutes for an outsider who`s visiting Tuz for the first time to filter out which posts/users are worth following and which are... well, random mumbo-jumbo, biased opinions, useless spam, etc... Guess in which group he belongs to?

This is a very weak attempt from a very limited group of subhumans, but those kind of attempts are inevitable and understandable, especially here on Tuz. What some of you guys did, with all those Di Culo stories, tweets, backgrounds, etc... that was Master trolling, you set the bar very, very high and there will always be random peasants online who think that are good enough to match or even top that. Someday someone might, but as Arya said to the God of death - Not today!

Cheers, I dont want to personally offend the troll though, I wish him well, but he came here unprepared, thinking it would be fun to play a little checkers, eventually he will realize he`s sitting at the chessboard and he`s losing. Sorry, troll attempt failed!
Yeah it has been obvious from the get go he is a poor excuse of a mole and a troll, @GordoDeCentral warned him in the beginning guessing correctly he is an alt account. He just joined and all his posts are in the Pep thread. Nonstop weak sauce goading and trolling.

They should just put him out of his misery, this is amateur hour.

Jul 29, 2017
I'm starting to think Mombly heard Pep to Juve rumor in a bar toilet when he was taking a piss. He keeps going to the same bar every night to hear more rumors, but only hears farts.
He claims that he has a copy of Guardiola's wife's car lease contract, which is a silly claim.

Why would she rent a car from now on? is there a car shortage in Turin that we don't know of?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I’m checking if EXOR has any position on tobacco companies - primarily smokeless and vaping entities owned by PMI. Not that dumb iqoos shit the euros seem to suck down on top of regular cigs

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Yeah it has been obvious from the get go he is a poor excuse of a mole and a troll, @GordoDeCentral warned him in the beginning guessing correctly he is an alt account. He just joined and all his posts are in the Pep thread. Nonstop weak sauce goading and trolling.

They should just put him out of his misery, this is amateur hour.
He joined in March, though.

2 months before Pep rumours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)