L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So Guardiola is apparently flying to Milan. Nedved is already in Milan (albeit several hours early). All we need now is for a Juventus player to throw a like on the post with the guy and Pep & a Tuz will blow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nedved miscalculated the time zone difference. And this guy is our vice president lol

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,428
    He's there to buy cigarettes for Sarri. #dutyfree

- - - Updated - - -

A serious question, why is he landing on Milan if it wasn't for Juve! Wasn't he recently in Milan for that golf tournament thingy?
    some chick on twitter who lied before said he was going there for a wedding. Who gets married on Monday/Tuesday...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    He's there to buy cigarettes for Sarri. #dutyfree

- - - Updated - - -

A serious question, why is he landing on Milan if it wasn't for Juve! Wasn't he recently in Milan for that golf tournament thingy?
    I thought Pep was supposed to bring down the good stuff from Canada

- - - Updated - - -

some chick on twitter who lied before said he was going there for a wedding. Who gets married on Monday/Tuesday...
    Drunk people in Vegas?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    I'm curious to see his name on the flight attendants but I know he is on that flight, otherwise Nedved wouldn't be there waiting for him.
    Lol there’s no way Nedved went to the airport five or six hours early to wait for Guardiola, especially since it’s the middle of the night.

Hope you’re just joking and I didn’t pick up on it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)