L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Pep-watch Update

No more than 15 minutes ago I saw someone who looked exactly like Pep at the Safeway near Alameda County Fairgrounds. If it wasn't Pep then it was his identical twin.

I am not sure what Pep was doing in Northern California but when I when I walked past I guess he noticed I was staring at him and he gave a sly smile.

PepOn?

Jul 10, 2018
Omg after that airplane thingy I wont be able to sleep tonight. Im so fucking addicted to this transfer. For the love of god happen please god..

Any beautiful soul who is awake and have some info about the plane etc? Is it 100% pep's plane going to Milano? Can I track it somehow?

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Omg after that airplane thingy I wont be able to sleep tonight. Im so fucking addicted to this transfer. For the love of god happen please god..

Any beautiful soul who is awake and have some info about the plane etc? Is it 100% pep's plane going to Milano? Can I track it somehow?

Owww.... lets see ;) Here we come...

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I know that all of us here want the best for the team.

But, i can not understand how can people be so convinced we are getting Sarri.I mean, the media are reporting it but the media are not always right.

How can you guys have so low expectations? Especially after CR came here.It's like you have forgotten which team you support.It's like the post calciopoli years have infected you.We lived with misery but misery is not eternal.Not for a club like Juve.

Pep or not, Sarri is not coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)