L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't hate Sarri like many here do, but just the way he carries himself and speaks, it doesn't mesh with our image as a club.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/coppa-i...maurizio-sarri-aimed-slurs-at-roberto-mancini
https://www.espn.com/soccer/napoli/...for-patronising-comments-to-female-journalist

Never could I imagine a Juve coach doing something like this.
yeah, add the middle finger stuff to that, and he potentially has the worst profile of any juve manager.

i don't hate too much people in sport. icardi, nadal, sergio ramos, and probably that's all. but sarri as a juve manager makes no sense. he's so unlike juventus. lacks class, winning mentality, style, and honestly, i can't see players respecting him.

also, it's disturbing to see that for the first time since 2010, inda might have a much better coach than us.

until it's official: in aa we trust.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
yeah, add the middle finger stuff to that, and he potentially has the worst profile of any juve manager.

i don't hate too much people in sport. icardi, nadal, sergio ramos, and probably that's all. but sarri as a juve manager makes no sense. he's so unlike juventus. lacks class, winning mentality, style, and honestly, i can't see players respecting him.

also, it's disturbing to see that for the first time since 2010, inda might have a much better coach than us.

:agree: Exactly this.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Allegri had to go, period. We already talked at lengths about how we kept looking worse. That was the right decision imo no discussion about it. Now, Sarri being a good replacement or not? We can assume all we want now but we’ll only know if this was a shitty move by the end of the season.

Look, I don’t want Sarri either but if he’s the one we pick then he deserves the benefit of the doubt at least.
He doesn’t deserve the benefit of the doubt, which was never given to Allegri until he won something here, and had us competing in Europe again. Tuz had a meltdown and wanted him sacked after the group stage match against Olympiacos in his very first season. Sarri has done nothing yet to deserve the benefit of the doubt. And he’s gone about his career in a pretty classless and gross way, which makes it worse.

If Sarri is appointed, however, what he does deserve is our support, and I will cheer for him and this team to do well because I’m a Juventus fan. Simple as that. But he will also be held to same standards results-wise as previous managers.

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

Why nadal? :)

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Just heard MAURIZIO PANIZ, member of Parliament and president of the Parliament Juventus Club on Radiobianconera
Q: if you had to bet 1€, would you bet on Sarri or Pep?
A: I would put it on someone else
Q: when did you last speak to Paratici and Agnelli?
A: not long ago.... talk to you soon ..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Just heard MAURIZIO PANIZ, member of Parliament and president of the Parliament Juventus Club on Radiobianconera
Q: if you had to bet 1€, would you bet on Sarri or Pep?
A: I would put it on someone else
Q: when did you last speak to Paratici and Agnelli?
A: not long ago.... talk to you soon ..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
That tells us absolutely nothing.

Jul 20, 2012
He doesn’t deserve the benefit of the doubt, which was never given to Allegri until he won something here, and had us competing in Europe again. Tuz had a meltdown and wanted him sacked after the group stage match against Olympiacos in his very first season. Sarri has done nothing yet to deserve the benefit of the doubt. And he’s gone about his career in a pretty classless and gross way, which makes it worse.

If Sarri is appointed, however, what he does deserve is our support, and I will cheer for him and this team to do well because I’m a Juventus fan. Simple as that. But he will also be held to same standards results-wise as previous managers.
This this this

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Like super (über one might say) excited or meh, could be worse?

- - - Updated - - -

Watch us crush teams 5 and 6 to zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)