L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
i think some of you guys are overreacting, dont get me wrong i dont like sarri, he has no class at all and i dont trust him to manage a big squad and we all saw how was it in chelsea.

but i believe the change is needed, the last time our play style was so fucking boring since capello, we need new new coach with new ideas.
We needed to change Allegri no matter what. Time will tell if Sarri is the right appointment. Right now I am looking forward to a more entertaining and positive playingstyle, and I dont really give a damn about the tracksuit and the smoking.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If we significantly upgrade our midfield, it’s CL or street. Simple as that. Same standard Allegri was held to here, even without the proper midfield.

If we don’t fix that issue, I expect CL qfs (and not losing to an inferior opponent) and Scudetto minimum.
"This concept of winning at all costs is an extreme that blurs the minds of the fans and some Coaches. This worries me a lot. It's a sport and it doesn't make sense. One cannot be unhappy with a second place finish."

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
If we significantly upgrade our midfield, it’s CL or street. Simple as that. Same standard Allegri was held to here, even without the proper midfield.

If we don’t fix that issue, I expect CL qfs (and not losing to an inferior opponent) and Scudetto minimum.
That’s just plain stupid. We could have anyone it still wouldn’t be a guarantee. I don’t know if you realize but except Real winning it three times in a row (and other exceptions in the past) the CL has always been the kind of competition you get a different winner pretty much every year.

I’m not saying it shouldn’t be our main goal to go all the way and win it BUT no player or coach will guarantee anything. We need a little luck as well.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That’s just plain stupid. We could have anyone it still wouldn’t be a guarantee. I don’t know if you realize but except Real winning it three times in a row (and other exceptions in the past) the CL has always been the kind of competition you get a different winner pretty much every year.

I’m not saying it shouldn’t be our main goal to go all the way and win it BUT no player or coach will guarantee anything. We need a little luck as well.
Oh please. Of course it’s not a guarantee. It’s an expectation. If we come out of summer with the best team in football, it’s CL of bust. The same standard Allegri was held to each year since 14-15, without the best squad in football.

What’s plain stupid is whining about Allegri for two+ years and then acting like Sarri is a good replacement.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine us celebrating after we lose another final. :touched:
Imagine our coach celebrating the Scudetto of honesty. Celebrating moral scudetti all over the place. :scared:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Oh please. Of course it’s not a guarantee. It’s an expectation. If we come out of summer with the best team in football, it’s CL of bust. The same standard Allegri was held to each year since 14-15, without the best squad in football.

What’s plain stupid is whining about Allegri for two+ years and then acting like Sarri is a good replacement.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine our coach celebrating the Scudetto of honesty. Celebrating moral scudetti all over the place. :scared:
Allegri had to go, period. We already talked at lengths about how we kept looking worse. That was the right decision imo no discussion about it. Now, Sarri being a good replacement or not? We can assume all we want now but we’ll only know if this was a shitty move by the end of the season.

Look, I don’t want Sarri either but if he’s the one we pick then he deserves the benefit of the doubt at least.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Never liked Sarri. But then again I never liked Allegri either, but he won me over in the first few months.

Who knows what will happen? Maybe we end up empty handed next season or just win CL. Sarri rotates 13 players and it might be good for us in CL (playing with the strongest line-up), but we could end up third in the league. That wouldn't surprise me at all.

I expect a boom season from Berna under Sarri, maybe 15+ goals in all competition. Ronaldo could hit all the records.

unnamed

Dec 13, 2015
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)