L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sarri confirmed:

He said: "Who is a traitor? The one who subtracts. Who makes the individual objective prevail over the collective objective.
"Therefore I like the front half, where there is the emblem of the company. Behind it is the name of the player: that side interests me less.

Kiss the shirt? Why deprive yourself of an act of love in anticipation of what will happen perhaps in ten years? In Milan, many players have gone from here to there. It would be better not to do it directly, but in the course of a career it can happen."
I dont think there is one person here who think Sarri hasnt been approached..
There are some who think he is the only target and some who think he is "plan B"...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
If #Juventus arrives on June 7th without a coach it is because they have reassurance of being able to conclude the #Guardiola deal, even if they don’t have the official signature in hand.

[Momblano]

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Momblano: Cancelo told a person yesterday: "Guardiola goes to Juventus and I go to the City"

Momblano, however, clarified how this sentence is not verifiable, but the person who told him, is quite reliable according to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)