L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (120 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He had a bad season under Ancelotti though. Sarri will revive his career the way he revived Higuain's....oh wait!
I think they just burnt out physically and mentally after that last season, knowing that their historical best still wasnt good enough. They should have all moved on last summer imo, start a new cycle

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Pirlo will be peps assisatant ;)

Pep was in new York watching a NY Redbulls game

Let's see if he had enough time to get a coffee with ol mate John Elkann
Whoa whoa whoa, easy there associating us with the cows from across the river :disagree:

It was for the other team, the one owned by Manchester City... :shifty:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sarri confirmed:

He said: "Who is a traitor? The one who subtracts. Who makes the individual objective prevail over the collective objective.
"Therefore I like the front half, where there is the emblem of the company. Behind it is the name of the player: that side interests me less.

Kiss the shirt? Why deprive yourself of an act of love in anticipation of what will happen perhaps in ten years? In Milan, many players have gone from here to there. It would be better not to do it directly, but in the course of a career it can happen."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)