Kwang-Song Han: North Korean CR7 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Signing a North Korean player to tap the Asian market...

Just Beppe things :beppe:

Need to sign one from Israel to tap the middle east market as well

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Can someone explain to me how buying a north Korean player raises our profile in the Asian market? How does this benefit us in marketing when in countries like Japan and South Korea it would have the opposite affect.

I'm not against signing him, a talent is a talent it comes to show how diverse we are. When han becomes a world beater people will recognise that we are leading and they will follow.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I imagine we are signing him for his football potential not his marketability. Not a lot of North Koreans watching Serie A on the regular.

If it was marketing we would just sign some shitty Chinese player.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Can someone explain to me how buying a north Korean player raises our profile in the Asian market? How does this benefit us in marketing when in countries like Japan and South Korea it would have the opposite affect.
Apparently our management is racist and thinks they are all the same :boh:

And where have you been? :p

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Apparently our management is racist and thinks they are all the same :boh:

And where have you been? :p
Oh lots going on in my life. New Job (which is shit, want to leave but need to find something better), New Child, more commitments and no sleep. No time to play or have fun. I feel like a north Korean. Maybe that's what brought me back. Missed you dude and everyone else ( no homo :D), nothing like Tuz.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)