Kwadwo Asamoah (5 Viewers)

Durden

May 11, 2006
but thats what i blame him for. you dont join the biggest enemy after 6 years at a club, no matter the circumstances.
This. Fair enough he leaves, but dont talk about your love for Juve and then join Inda. People defending this move obviously didnt follow Juve during calciopoli, and to the people defending this because of the more money he will get. Well its not like he earned 100k euro a year before this new contract, he is already a fucking multi millionaire!
He can go fuck himself! And fuck Inda!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I don't blame him. It's probably his last big contract, and it's not an obscene amount of money as if he's going to China. It's not like he's considered a club legend where it would be more of a betrayal

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
*$$$

i'm not a football player, and football isn't like any other profession. at least not for the fans. and if i were a juve player for 6 years, i would never sign for inda of all clubs. it's like he wouldn't have a fucking clue about the last 6 years of his life.
That's what for fam means innit. Guy's bringing home the dough.

Easy to say that sitting behind a keyboard. That's a real person in a real profession. And at his age, last chance to sign a big contract. He's also not Marchisio type bandiera.

Cant wish him good luck while he plays for Printer but no respect lost as long as he maintains respect for us and doesn't sell his soul to Inter. Knowing him, not likely for that to happen. Hope the ultras in J stadium won't act like retards.

- - - Updated - - -

This. Fair enough he leaves, but dont talk about your love for Juve and then join Inda. People defending this move obviously didnt follow Juve during calciopoli, and to the people defending this because of the more money he will get. Well its not like he earned 100k euro a year before this new contract, he is already a fucking multi millionaire!
He can go fuck himself! And fuck Inda!
He didn't earn 100k, but he didn't earn 10m either.

And for majority of his career, it was closer to 100k than what he earned with us.

- - - Updated - - -

he was earning 2M a year here, hardly a joke for a player of his level. if we matched inters wages, hed be on par with Chiellini, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Szczesny, Matuidi and Marchisio, and above Bernardeschi, Benatia, Barzagli, Alex Sandro and Licht.
1.6m I believe.

- - - Updated - - -

He's great at defending but terrible at attacking. For Merda he'll be an upgrade but with us he has had his best time. A FB that can't cross, dribble past his opponent or score isn't Juve material.

He's just a B2B CM playing as a FB

But he's still miles ahead Matuidi thoug..
Would be an upgrade for them them over Santon and the likes but don't think he'll be as good for them, even defensively.

He's going there to get paid, and while we get 120% out of a player, Inter makes them worse.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't, but I don't coem from poor third world conditions.
Don't follow. Asabob is a multimillionaire. Am I talking to a billionaire? lol

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Can't get mad at asamoah, consumate professional
From the very first day, may I add.

If memory isn't betraying me, when we bought him from Udinese he was a midfielder. Having Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal, as well as an upcoming Pogba in the squad, Asamoah had to accept a completely new position for him on the pitch, as a left back. Not only he didn't complain, but he ended up as the best rated fullback in serie A for two straight seasons and in the record 102 pts season he played more minutes than anyone else in Juve bar Buffon, Chiellini and Pogba. Then the terrible knee injury happened, which made him miss most of the 2014/15 season, a good part of the following season and almost ended his career. Never heard him complain or demand a transfer, he worked really hard to get back on the pitch and, once he did, he accepted the substitute role to Alex Sandro.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
He just wasnt that good of a football player to hate him for joining rivals.People tend to hate quality players that goes to fierce rivals.Nah Asamoah is not that.So no hate

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Nothing but respect for the professionalism Asa has shown and brought to all us fans, and you can see he is a favorite among our players too, he is that kind dude you know will help you when you need a hand.
As for him going to Intermerda, I hope he fails there! No hate, i do hope Inter's players all fail all the time..

Thank you ASA!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
From the very first day, may I add.

If memory isn't betraying me, when we bought him from Udinese he was a midfielder. Having Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal, as well as an upcoming Pogba in the squad, Asamoah had to accept a completely new position for him on the pitch, as a left back. Not only he didn't complain, but he ended up as the best rated fullback in serie A for two straight seasons and in the record 102 pts season he played more minutes than anyone else in Juve bar Buffon, Chiellini and Pogba. Then the terrible knee injury happened, which made him miss most of the 2014/15 season, a good part of the following season and almost ended his career. Never heard him complain or demand a transfer, he worked really hard to get back on the pitch and, once he did, he accepted the substitute role to Alex Sandro.
:tup:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Legend of some sort. Like an almost legend. I really can't make my mind up. It's hard to accept he chose inter but at the same time he was a loyal servant throughout his days here. Humility was his best trait.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)