Kwadwo Asamoah (11 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He gets paid about 1.3 with us and Inter offering 3.5m that’s an offer most players can’t refuse. What worries me is both Asa and Alex Sandro might leave this summer. Thats bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He might renew.. Why isnt this thread in the player`s thread as he is not history yet..
I don't think he will renew or rather we want him to but at the same time these merda rumours are just well, rumours. He served us well and deserves a lot more respect.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He gets paid about 1.3 with us and Inter offering 3.5m that’s an offer most players can’t refuse. What worries me is both Asa and Alex Sandro might leave this summer. Thats bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely we should keep one if possible.

At the moment the 'supposedly' leaving list is rather large.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Howedes is damaged goods until proven otherwise. The guy only played 2 games. The rest was injured. He can barely walk at this point.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Let the man get paid lol, we are ditching him, its not the reverse, yeah Inter part sucks. But you know what sucks more for him? That we dont want him anymore.
I've nothing against Asa for wanting better salary in what will be his last big contract, but what makes you think we don't want him anymore?

- - - Updated - - -

Thread already moved to history section. :D I was looking for it.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I've nothing against Asa for wanting better salary in what will be his last big contract, but what makes you think we don't want him anymore?
exactly.
We want him to stay as he is a decent back up in the LB role.
But we weren't willing to increase his wage while Inter offered almost the double of what we're paying him or what we offered with the extension

But guys I just can't hate him.
A bit disappointed as we waited him 2 years where he didn't play at all and now that he is fit he's leaving for free to Inter

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
exactly.
We want him to stay as he is a decent back up in the LB role.
But we weren't willing to increase his wage while Inter offered almost the double of what we're paying him or what we offered with the extension

But guys I just can't hate him.
A bit disappointed as we waited him 2 years where he didn't play at all and now that he is fit he's leaving for free to Inter
He was important this season esp with AS out of form, even more important now with Cuadra playing RB. Understandably, he played a very defensive role with Cuadra playing a very attacking one. Spina can't do that, and I don't see AS doing that.

Need him as an option for sure, and Marotta mentioned multiple times we're interested in extending him.

We need 5 FBs, and Spina is perfect as reserve/backup for all 4 flank positions.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Great job moving this thread @Mark
One of three things:

- those quotes are fake

- he's waiting to see if Inter will finish 4th

- he's euphoric after winning the double and after becoming even more important to the team following Cuadra's RB switch, he's considering staying (+ better contract offer from us)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)