Kwadwo Asamoah (11 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I try but i just cant hate on Assa. Always was a professional with us and gave his all. Had that nasty injury ehich really drastically slowed his progress but he was always decent with us. With that being said, i may not hate him for choosing inter but i dont wish him all thr best :)

Durden

May 11, 2006
Cant understand people defending this move, its fuckin Inda!!! The most disgusting club in the fucking world. I you spend more than 1 day as a Juve player you will know how much we hate those fuckers. He can go where he want, but if he goes to Inda then ofcourse he can go fuck himself!
That is like being married to a twin, get divorsed and then get married with the other twin - do you think they will spend christmas together?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Thank you for your years of faithful service to us, Asa. Went from a CM to a LM to a LB and not once did he complain about it. It really is a shame about the injuries, he could've done so much more here. Still he leaves a champion, unfortunately to a terrible club.

We should've done more to keep him imo, as per the reasoning in the above posts. Really upped his game this past season.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Let the man get paid lol, we are ditching him, its not the reverse, yeah Inter part sucks. But you know what sucks more for him? That we dont want him anymore.
do we know that for sure? for all we know, we could have offered him 2-2.5M and he chose inters 3.5M a season over us...

anyway, if they expect some wc fullback, they are in for a surprise

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
What are the facts though? Do we know whatoffered to him?

I don't have any opinion on this btw, since we don't know what happened.
Hmm, that usually doesn't stop people from trying to make a point.

So, if we end up paying Dumpian, who's inferior, 4 million, will people still hate on Asa? :numnum: :boh:
Poor effort. You're slacking.

Oh, and I hope we keep Sturaro :agree:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its confirmed he is doing the medicals? woah rookie section already.

I understand his money drive, as his career will not get much better from now on, inter or not...and he had to pounce on the cash. That i understand and from a proffesional POV is fine. I would have done the same if wehere i work im not needed anymore and a raise is not on the horizon.

The bad thing, is well that he is going to INter.

Anyways, the winner here is Asa, the losers are inter for sure, paying big wages for a player like him...who will not help Icardi much score goals when going on the attack.

The thing that worries me a little is that this move can potentially be troublesome for us now that Sandro is most likely going out and Spinazzola got broken.

We need to replace properly

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What I find funny is that this was possibly the worst kept transfer secret for the last few months, and now that it has actually happened, some people are losing their minds.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Ive always liked him, tried to give his best here but injuries ruined him and I dont recall that many good games over the last few years that would warrant new contract. only respect for him though for the effort he put into.... Mentally hes gotta be strong to overcome all those difficulties

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Great job moving this thread @Mark

“I read the rumours on social media, but I can state that nothing is done and I am still a Juventus player,” Asamoah told Ghanaian radio Atinka FM.

“At the moment I can decide to renew my contract or join a new team. I’m still thinking it through before making a decision.

"A lot of clubs from England and Turkey have tabled offers for me but I don't move just because Chelsea wants me or a club in Turkey called. I'm very comfortable at Juve so I never want to make a move to regret later."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)