Kwadwo Asamoah (5 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Thats right. Not sure Spina is nowhere near the stable level we have seen Asamoah on this season. And as I said, that must mean we are keeping Sandro, else we for sure need to go out and splash a lot of cash for a decent backup/starter.
Even if we're not keeping Sandro, duo of Asa/Spina would not be very reliable, either way looks like we made a choice between Asa and Spina

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If you're Candreva, all you can demand is mercy, another player with weak mentality. Starter or not, Asa was a winner here, that costs money. He's one of the best LBs in league moving for free, Candreva is an old underachiever.
Hes been injured and useless for 3 years, few solid performances in a well oiled machine doesent make him one of the best LBs suddenly (he was pre Injury, but he lost a lot in those 3 years). Padoin looked solid as a LB with Max, people were attacked for wanting to sell him back in 14/15. finished Evra also did. De Sciglio who was called De Shittio around here was praised after 5 games etc. Pretty sure we make players look better than they actually are, especially those who stays for years and know the system well. If youre not a moron tactically, there is a good chance youll look good playing for Juve against Serie A clubs

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Hes been injured and useless for 3 years, few solid performances in a well oiled machine doesent make him one of the best LBs suddenly (he was pre Injury, but he lost a lot in those 3 years). Padoin looked solid as a LB with Max, people were attacked for wanting to sell him back in 14/15. finished Evra also did. De Sciglio who was called De Shittio around here was praised after 5 games etc. Pretty sure we make players look better than they actually are, especially those who stays for years and know the system well. If youre not a moron tactically, there is a good chance youll look good playing for Juve against Serie A clubs
somehow most of our bench players fail to do that, must be morons :D Asa in his role as a back up left back is very solid and consistent this season, does his basic defensive duties very well. I don't think that stability is a word I could use for any of our 6 CM's this season f.e.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
So is his departure fixed like Lichsteiner's or is there a chance he'll stay?
Not sure, I'd say there's a tiny hope given that Barza, Chiellini also haven't penned their new deals yet, obviously that is something we've been putting off for the end of season. But judging how serious the reports were about him signing for Inter for a huge wage, he probably is gone, we were never gonna get the confirmation about him leaving before the end of season, Juve isn't Lazio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)