Kwadwo Asamoah (8 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We don't have any sort of loyalty towards our players and have no hesitation to shipping them to inter. We shouldn't expect any loyalty from our star players.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I be always liked and rated Asamoah, admired him with Udine, but he never delivered what we paid for him.
Surely not his fault that we overpaid for him and another crappy player, in order to secure the deal and not his fault for being always injured.
But going to Inter will be, his choice...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The question isn't whether Asamoah deserves 3.5 million or not, bur rather whether his replacement will be given that money instead, and if he will be worth it? Someone like Dumbian is definitely not worthy of a huge salary. What exactly has he accomplished in his career? When was he last relevant in a footballing sense? He's done diddly squat and should be paid accordingly.

Apr 29, 2006
It wouldn't be so bad. Other players will know that even being on the Juve bench will earn you a fat contract in one of our biggest competitors. Much more than if you were a starter in any other team! That will be great for team morale and transfer opportunities - don't worry even if you are not good enough for here, after getting to know the bench for a few years and lifting a few trophies - you will be one of the biggest and best paid stars in Italy still, albeit in another 'top' club!

That is advertising 101. Thanks prInter. It would have been nice if we had been paid some cash too, but we'll take it as it is.

Asamoah was ok for us. He got injured a lot, but never quit and eventually come back to give the team a helping hand. We all understand his desire for one last fat contract and I don't hold it against him. I wish him the best, but I cannot wish him trophies in the future.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I can understand where Kojo is coming from because it looked like we were barely going to use him, he was leaving on a free, then all of a sudden he's playing a lot and his level has increased.

That said, joining Inter is most often a mistake.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Well I would prefer him to stay, because if we really plan to sell Sandro too then it means complete overhaul on the left side, which is never good.
Its a pity that just when he gained his physicality and confidence back he seems to be leaving too.
If Sandro stays then we are also not that confident since he had so many fuck ups in defense this year. With him and Spina we would have two very offensive LBs and we always go for one more defensive and one more offensive option.
If Sandro leaves then I expect we will buy typical defensive LB, no idea who that might be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)