Kwadwo Asamoah (8 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Looking like prime Asamoah of 2012-2014 out there these days. Surely we’ll renew his contract now? My hunch is Allegri sees him as our first choice LB these days, and might see Sandro as more of an out and out winger.
Kojo to break out CL drought like he stopped our Scudetti drought

- - - Updated - - -

We can wear them when we go cruising the kathoey strip. :p
Point at t-shirt when ugly kathoey approaches

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Athleticism returning so hard. Got me thinking if he can play CM :shifty:
He was terrible last season in that position and when I say terrible, I mean 100 times worse than his worst days at LB.

He would make runs a left winger would make and wait for the ball while hugging the forward line, bad positionning all around

He forgot how to play CM

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
How many times has he actually played there in his time at Juve? Has to be less than you can count on two hands - under both Allegri and Conte. Must be a good reason for tgar
Hasn't played there much. I think Conte ruined his positioning a bit and Allegri stuck with it. He's always been a CM and did very well there at Udinese.
You gotta remember in the Conte days we had an unstoppable MVPP midfield.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Hasn't played there much. I think Conte ruined his positioning a bit and Allegri stuck with it. He's always been a CM and did very well there at Udinese.
You gotta remember in the Conte days we had an unstoppable MVPP midfield.
And we did not have a LB solution either so it made sense to trial him there and it worked ok. He could be important in the final stages of the season for rotation. Need to keep sandro and matuidi fresh if we go far in the CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)