Kwadwo Asamoah (9 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ideally he would be sold and spinazzola and sandro would share spoils. But well asamoah could very well stay after what happens with sandro.

The problem with asamoah is that he is just average for us. Still, if he can keep his defensive play like he did against napoli, he could have some uses.

I dont mind him having a defensive approach as long as the attackers in front of him are fireing on all cilinders and letting asa stay behind them supporting.

Sadly thats not the case right now and we are so dependat on sandro having his A game to have some resemblance of an attack on that wing..... But this has not happpened once this season.

In summary, if we find a wolrd class winger to control that side of the field, i dont mind having a defensive asamoah as LB back up.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He did his job, but offers very little going forward. Allegri seemed to want more defensive solidity, but with Matuidi and Mandzukic already on that side I think it was too defensive and we should have had Alex Sandro.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He did his job, but offers very little going forward. Allegri seemed to want more defensive solidity, but with Matuidi and Mandzukic already on that side I think it was too defensive and we should have had Alex Sandro.
almost cost us a goal, if thats doing his job then i agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)